Re: UFC 3 crashing on Xbox One everytime

by EA_Roger

Original Post

Community Manager

@ccr131@unna_shaka

We are currently looking into this issue further.

Any available info or update will be posted here.

barry.png
Message 11 of 133 (5,176 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @ccr131 & @unna_shaka,

While we continue to investigate on our end, would you mind doing a unistall/reinstall of the game on your end? After doing so please wait 15-30 minutes before starting up the game. 

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 12 of 133 (5,144 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Tried it.  Same problem 

Message 13 of 133 (5,136 Views)

UFC3 won’t pass startup screen

★★★ Newbie

I bought and downloaded UFC3 on my new Xbox One X and have attempted to play it with absolutely no success. The start up screen loads to 60% every time and then kicks me out of the game. I have un and then re-installed the game twice now and am still not having luck. There has been no problems with any other games.

Message 14 of 133 (5,102 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

First of all try to exclude Xbox hardware issues, and if your network also doesnt fails then for 100% is the update messing around whatever EA_Beary can paste about. Wink

Message 15 of 133 (5,083 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Since nobody is helping me anymore with this I’m just going to trade this in at GameStop  and get a game that actually does work. I’m very dissatisfied with the game, your customer service, and the lack of help fixing my problem with your product. I will never play another EA game. This is ridiculous. 

Message 16 of 133 (5,036 Views)

★ Novice
I would do the same but mine is downloaded, I should've looked into bugs before I bought it
Message 17 of 133 (5,030 Views)

★ Novice
I have the same issue. I contacted support, followed a load of steps suggested by the agent. Before this, the game previously froze everytime during the McGregor intro. After this I could at least get to the menu. I created a fighter and the game freezes about 10-20 seconds into the fight. The game was released in an unfit state.
Message 18 of 133 (4,919 Views)

★★ Novice

Go offline via network settings on the Xbox > Go launch the game it will give the same message but allow you to continue in > once you reach a save point go back online and load into the game >

Message 19 of 133 (4,852 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I did that tho
Message 20 of 133 (4,318 Views)