UFC 3 crashes while in background

by MetalPete777

Original Post

UFC 3 crashes while in background

★ Novice

Hey guys,

Ever since the last update was released, this game will crash your Xbox one if it stays running in the background for too long and how this happens is fairly odd.

Play the game, hit the home screen, launch another app (YouTube, Netflix), then go back to the game after a while. Your screen will be black, but you can still play the game. You can hear sound, pause/unpause the game, and buttons work like normal. The screen never comes back.

You quit the game and relaunch, but as the game tries to load your Xbox will turn off like you performed a hard reset.

This has happened about 7 times and it never happened before the latest patch.

Message 1 of 2 (496 Views)

Re: UFC 3 crashes while in background

★ Novice

I have more information regarding this issue. It appears to only happen when you are in a match or training scenario. If you are in menus then you can run another app and return without a problem.

It also does not matter how long you let ufc 3 run in the background before it crashes. I just tested this. Started a fight, opened an app, then immediately returned to the game. Within seconds, the fighters were glitched and frozen. It was not long after that my Xbox froze and soon shutdown on it's own.

This is probably very damaging to the machine and needs to be looked into immediately. Please address this issue and advise.

Message 2 of 2 (447 Views)