UFC 3 Never Got A Feature That YOU Promised!

by ReCoN5678

Original Post

UFC 3 Never Got A Feature That YOU Promised!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: UFC 3
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? UpmostSphinx449
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 8/23/18. Well every day since the game's release
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Every time i knock someone out
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Which mode has this happened in? Fight Now Classic
Summarize your bug Bad Animated Knockouts that dont look natural
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Knock someone out in the game, see how its a rigid fixed animation that doesnt look natural, and compare it to the video that you guys put out.
What happens when the bug occurs? It's very unsatisfying, it looks unnatural, and the biggest problem is there are only like 10 animations so i keep seeing the same knockout every time. I've played about 200 fights now and i have yet to see 1 knockout that makes me excited like ragdoll does.
What do you expect to see? I REALLY REALLY want you guys to implement that feature into the game, so many people want it and you will make so many people happy

Well this isn't as much as a bug as it is a letdown.

So im going to start off by saying im a big fan of UFC in real life, and i actually went and re hooked up my xbox for the first time in 5 years just to play ufc 3. After I got the game i was a little concerned though as there was little to no ragdoll in any knockouts, This was a complaint that was made to EA after people saw that in the beta. So you guys put out this patch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCyrpT_edXM&feature=youtu.be\

This video demonstrates new ragdoll features that were made after the beta and before the games release, however, the mechanics demonstrated in this video aren't in the actual game

I am confused as to why this video would be put out, clearly demonstrating a new mechanic that everybody wanted, but was never put into the actual game

Message 1 of 1 (690 Views)