UFC 3 Crashing

by XxTheRealDeal91

Original Post

Re: UFC 3 Crashing

★ Guide

UFC 3 has over two hundred one star ratings as a direct result of this issue, If this hasn't gotten your attention by now, I'm shorting your stock come monday morning and prophesizing your fall on wallstreet bets... I can't believe you thought this is an acceptable practice and xbox should have removed this game from the store months ago.

Message 61 of 64 (621 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Platform: xbox 1

Purchased via digital not EA access

Gamertag: roypaaa

Purchased the game a week ago.  Was working fine.  Purchased some UFC points yesterday.  Game crashed right after purchase of said points.  Now game crashes at main menu after you click any button after the Conor page.  I tried all the recommended fixes in these threads...nothing works.

Message 62 of 64 (588 Views)

★★ Novice

This is finally fixed, I received an update today and have been able to play for the first time in 2 months!!!

Message 63 of 64 (533 Views)

Community Manager
@jayeand5 Yes, an update went out on the 17th to help address this. We posted it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/UFC-3/Patch-To-Address-Xbox-One-Crashing-June-17-2020/m-p/9231493/thread-i...

I'm going to close this thread down from further replies to avoid others from assuming this thread is related to general crashes. Thank you all again for your patience surrounding this and we apologize for any frustrations you've experienced along the way.
Blueberry.png
Message 64 of 64 (445 Views)