UFC 3 Crashing

by XxTheRealDeal91

Original Post

Re: UFC 3 Crashing

★★★ Newbie
@kapoaira86 Nope, as soon as I did this, it froze again.
Message 51 of 64 (998 Views)

★★★ Newbie

GUYS go to account privacy switch to child switch back to whatever you had b4 then hard reset it ACTUALLY WORKED

Message 52 of 64 (967 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Protobaldy Nvm it just crashes after the menu now
Message 53 of 64 (959 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@XxTheRealDeal91 Unlink you’re ea account from your Xbox then decline to relink it when you start ufc again
Message 54 of 64 (909 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ive had the exact same problem. It's driving me mad. I bought it from the Xbox store 2 days ago. My friends have all downloaded it and it works fine for them but when I asked them to try my account on their Xbox it does the same things. It's like it's just not accepting my account into the game and crashes. I've installed 4 times, I deleted everything I pulled out my external. I've done everything u could possibly do. The game just won't accepted it and because I've downloaded the game through the store Microsoft wont give me a refund. Absolute joke of a service. 

Message 55 of 64 (855 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too have been having the same problem when I start UFC 3 it it goes from where it says press start, and as it goes into the white screen where it is loading and it immediately freezes and then crashes I have an installed it and reinstalled it multiple times cleaned out my cache and my persistent storage

The game was working fine earlier today and now it's starting to act up

Maybe you guys did an update today some sort of a change?

Message 56 of 64 (806 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@thebrownpyro Been following this forums since the start and they still haven’t seemed to of tried to fix it at all, it’s a joke
Message 57 of 64 (798 Views)

★★ Novice

EA!!! Sort your game out ridiculous!

Message 58 of 64 (777 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wow, this is honestly ridiculous. 

Message 59 of 64 (746 Views)

★★★ Newbie

making my Xbox my home Xbox did not work, however I have logged into EA and revoked access to my Xbox one, it has stopped the crashing. This is only temporary solution though of course, but if you are only looking to play offline career for example then you can. EA, account settings then revoke access to your Xbox/ps/pc.

Message 60 of 64 (714 Views)