UFC 3 Crashing

by XxTheRealDeal91

Original Post

Re: UFC 3 Crashing

★★★ Novice
@finnito613 Pain in the arse making another account for it just want on my own one haha
Message 21 of 64 (1,910 Views)

UFC 3 Crashing

★★★ Newbie

Ufc 3 keeps crashing just come out with an update my lord EA do y’all just not want your games to work? It’s like fifa all over again so Frustrated with this game crashing like I’m just trying to play a few matches with my friends but I can’t even pass the start screen 

Message 22 of 64 (1,827 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Jc_ducati Bonjour, j'ai le même problème. J'ai essayé de lancer le jeu hors connexion internet et ça a marcher. J'ai réessayer avec connexion et le crash es à nouveau survenu. L'insistant que j'ai eu ma dit que ça venez de moi, la preuve que non !!
Message 23 of 64 (1,840 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@XxTheRealDeal91 Il faut lancer le jeu hors connexion une fois dans le menu reconnecte toi ça fonctionnera
Message 24 of 64 (1,838 Views)

Community Manager

@julien20620 

These are the English forum boards, thus we must ask to respond in English as our dedicated forum for French speakers can be found here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Autres-Jeux-EA/bd-p/other-ea-games-fr

Blueberry.png
Message 25 of 64 (1,825 Views)

★★★ Novice

I posted ages ago and you still haven’t replied 

Message 26 of 64 (1,789 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, all.

Good news! The team feels they have an idea what's causing this and it's still tasked as a high priority for them. We know it's been tough hanging in there for this long and hopefully if all goes well it shouldn't be much longer. Thank you for your patience and we'll update you all on the progress as we hear more from the team.

Blueberry.png
Message 27 of 64 (1,766 Views)

★★ Novice

That's good to hear they've noticed this issue. I noticed it will load partially and when the loading icon changed from the earth to the down arrow icon it gets stuck loading something and crashes 100% of the time.

I've tried my account on a different xbox with no success on my account, I could play on another person's account but mine is unable to be loaded. It seems perhaps a file has corrupted somewhere in what's contained on the data saved on the ea servers. It's as if a unreadable code somehow became implanted in the game. I purchased a bruce Lee DLC thing to see if it would help and it did not. Really loved the game miss being able to play it. 

Message 28 of 64 (1,735 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Thankfully! About time. It seems pretty clear from all the reports that this is some kind of issue with EA & Xbox/PlayStation account linking or something to do with EA Access. It's only been over a month now. I hope they've finally figured it out & will have it fixed soon. It started crashing on me over a week ago and I need my fix.
Message 29 of 64 (1,721 Views)

UFC 3 keeps crashing.

★★ Novice

It’s quite funny because your game loads up on other accounts but here’s the funny thing... it’s constantly freezing on my MAIN account. Never ever seen a bug like this but it’s from ea,  so I expect nothing less. If you tell me to delete my save data I will literally cry, because I’ve done that already. If you can’t resolve this I want my money back because it’s a joke. I brought it from Xbox store. 

Message 30 of 64 (1,709 Views)