UFC 3 Crashing

by XxTheRealDeal91

Original Post

Accepted Solution

UFC 3 Crashing

★★ Novice

I got the game three days ago, it won’t let me past the main menu IF I get there. I have tried the following multiple times EACH;

Cleared Reserved and Profile Space

Uninstalled and Reinstalled the game (Waited an hour to reopen after reinstalled)

Reset the power supply (hold button down until a hard reset, unplug cord for 30 seconds, turn it back on using button)

Factory Reset of my console

No, I do not have an external hard drive, and no, it doesn’t work on other consoles.

Help me out before I refund this

Message 1 of 64 (4,307 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: UFC 3 Crashing

Community Manager

@XxTheRealDeal91 

Thank you for providing all the steps you've already tried from your end, that will help speed this up.

• Do you have any external devices attached to your console like a guitar hero dongle, controller charging dock, or anything else? 
  • Your title is UFC 3 Crashing. When you get to the main menu does it give you an error message or does it dashboard to the PlayStation/Xbox homescreen with no error?
  • Do you have EA Access and did you purchase it after a Play First Trial?
  • Are you able to get passed the menu by visiting Help.EA.com and sign in using your PlayStation or Microsoft credentials? (This way your Xbox/PlayStation account pings our servers)
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 64 (4,212 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
@XxTheRealDeal91 No it doesn’t work on other accounts on the console***
Message 2 of 64 (4,246 Views)

Community Manager

@XxTheRealDeal91 

Thank you for providing all the steps you've already tried from your end, that will help speed this up.

• Do you have any external devices attached to your console like a guitar hero dongle, controller charging dock, or anything else? 
  • Your title is UFC 3 Crashing. When you get to the main menu does it give you an error message or does it dashboard to the PlayStation/Xbox homescreen with no error?
  • Do you have EA Access and did you purchase it after a Play First Trial?
  • Are you able to get passed the menu by visiting Help.EA.com and sign in using your PlayStation or Microsoft credentials? (This way your Xbox/PlayStation account pings our servers)
Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 64 (4,213 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’m having the same problem today, and idk why they just keep running around asking the same questions of things that have you tried this and have you tried that. Just patch it already there is obviously an issue 

Message 4 of 64 (3,967 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It’s the cookie cutter answers they dish out. We just have to wait for a personalized message from an administrator. All we can do is just let them know there’s a problem going on

Message 5 of 64 (3,962 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I fixed this by unlinking my ea account suing my phone then loading the game andrefusing to relink my account. After the main menu loaded I relinked my account using the ea access app without actually closing my game completely. I was then able to play fine.

Message 6 of 64 (3,914 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How you do that

Message 7 of 64 (3,911 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Log into ea on your phone/pc go to account settings unlink Xbox then on your XBoX load UFC 3 but when it asks you to relink press close then press you home button and go to apps and load ea access when it asks to relink you account accept then reload UFC and you should be able to play

Message 8 of 64 (3,909 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Being unlinked allows the main menu to load without freezing for me but as soon as I linked it with the EA access app it froze when loading up ultimate team... Then back to not freezing when I unlinked it, and back to freezing when I linked my account in ea access...  Basically was told in ea's help chat today that it will eventually be fixed with a patch but no known date for an update.  I'm easily spent $100+ on packs and seasonal events and I'm absolutely PO'D

Message 9 of 64 (3,850 Views)

★★ Novice

This is happening to me to its very annoying as I am in a caf league and all my characters are on that account 

Message 10 of 64 (3,825 Views)