UFC 3 Crash/Freeze Issue (Xbox One S / POST Update 07/03/2018)

by Jamato300489

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

Product: UFC 3
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Jamato300489
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 07/03/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 11:46PM
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug After successfully downloading and installing the latest update for UFC (Giving us access to use new fighters) I found the game froze/crashed and reverted back to the Xbox home-screen/dashboard without error code or notification of any kind. This now happens every-time I attempt to load a match-up in Online Ranked Championship and Practice mode. It freezes at exactly 88% of the Loading Screen percentage when it flickers, makes an odd buzzing sound, black-screen then reverts back to Xbox Dashboard/Homescreen. I'd like to note I am now also down 2 losses/DNF's from attempting to start a matchup ONLINE (RANKED) and of-course due to this happening on the loading screen after picking a fighter this counts as a DNF x 2 I am very frustrated with this and now that I have my first EVER 2 DNF's due to a Bug it's like rubbing salt in the wound Frown This is Game-Breaking bug/issue and now has rendered my UFC 3 useless. Please fix so I can play again.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just load up a match - online or practice. This happens to me every-time, since I downloaded the update..
What happens when the bug occurs? It freezes at exactly 88% on the Loading Screen. It simply frezzes first then flickers and the screen goes black. Then my Xbox One makes a odd buzzing sound then reverts back to Xbox Dashboard/Homescreen. (The game is not on Disc - I pre-ordered it from the Xbox Market-place before the release and have never had an issue until now (Post Update 07/03/2018
What do you expect to see? I expect the game/matchup to complete the loading process or an error notification regarding the problem I am having to apear on-screen before reverting back to the Xbox Dashboard

Bug Summary

After successfully downloading and installing the latest update for UFC 3   -(Giving us access to use new fighters)
I found the game froze/crashed and reverted back to the Xbox home-screen/dashboard without error code or notification of any kind. This now happens every-time I attempt to load a match-up in Online Ranked Championship and Practice Mode. It freezes at exactly 88% on the Loading Screen when it suddenly flickers, makes an odd buzzing sound, black-screen then reverts back to Xbox Dashboard/Homescreen.

I'd like to note I am now also down 2 losses/DNF's from attempting to start a matchup ONLINE (RANKED) and of-course due to this happening on the loading screen after picking a fighter this counts as a DNF x 2

I am very frustrated with this and now that I have my first EVER 2 DNF's due to a Bug it's like rubbing salt in the wound Frown

What Happens?

It freezes at exactly 88% through the Loading Screen. It simply frezzes first then flickers and the screen goes black. Then my Xbox One makes a odd buzzing sound then reverts back to Xbox Dashboard/Homescreen.

(The game is not on Disc - I pre-ordered it from the Xbox Market-place before the release and have never had an issue until now (Post Update 07/03/2018

Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? Star
07/03/2018

What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Star
11:46PM

Message 1 of 6 (5,524 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: UFC 3 Crash/Freeze Issue (Xbox One S / POST Update 07/03/2018)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

OK so the re-installation worked!
I now have a working UFC 3 game again.
You'll be interested to know my Ranked Championship Stats have been reset to nill. I'm actually happy about that considering what happened but I imagine not everyone else will be as happy as I am with that.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (5,719 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Same issue with Xbox 1. It freezes at the Joanna Head Kick.
Message 2 of 6 (5,438 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I Hope I don't lose my characters with an uninstall reinstall...
Message 3 of 6 (5,435 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

As I've not been given a solution just yet, I'm now uninstalling UFC3 Completely in-order to reinstall and download the content.
Its 21.49GB+ and I started at 5am this morning, such a slow speed here it's still installing and downloading.

Progress is at 86.7% so fingers crossed this works. I'll make sure to post the result here folks.

Message 4 of 6 (5,417 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

OK so the re-installation worked!
I now have a working UFC 3 game again.
You'll be interested to know my Ranked Championship Stats have been reset to nill. I'm actually happy about that considering what happened but I imagine not everyone else will be as happy as I am with that.

Message 5 of 6 (5,720 Views)

Freezes/Crashes every time

★★★ Newbie

An update in the last week broke the game. Used to play every day, now it freezes or crashes every time I load. Sometimes it gets to the main screen and I go to join a match online, ranked or quickplay, and it freezes or crashes.  Re-installed multiple times, my connection is fine. 

I have a firstgen Xbox but that shouldn't matter I can play multiplayer on Gears 5 and Destiny 2.  

Message 6 of 6 (4,169 Views)