Re: UFC 3 STILL CRASHING... NO UPDATES ON FIX.... REFUND.

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

UFC 3 Continues to Crash in June 2020

★★★ Newbie

Contacted EA support via chat, and after all his suggestions to fix the problem that I completed, I received no help. As a matter of fact, he said someone will email as he has sent it further up the chain. When asking him how long it will take, he basically said he didn’t know and hopefully soon.

I can’t believe that this has been going on since 2018, and we are in June of 2020 and it’s not fixed. This POS game is ridiculous!!! I also have a feeling no one will be contacting me back or fixing my game!!! I’m just going to stop purchasing EA products from now on if this doesn’t get resolved. Stupid buzz crashing randomly every time I try to play it. This was waste of time and money, as I have been working on this for 5 hours now. 

Message 1 of 7 (1,200 Views)

Re: UFC 3 Continues to Crash in June 2020

★★★★★ Novice

Been going on for me for the last 6 weeks. I’ve had the game since day 1 and I never had an issue until now. EA website won’t let me log a case. I can’t seem to be able to talk about it with anyone. The just refer me to ANSWERS, which ironically don’t have any.

I went on every thread, tried every solution. Even went as far as resetting my Xbox to factory defaults. NOTHING!

The only thing that “helps” is to unlink your Xbox profile to your EA profile, but thats really NO HELP when all you play is HUT.

Gamertag: ReaSeTT

EA, Please Help!

Message 2 of 7 (1,151 Views)

UFC 3 STILL CRASHING... NO UPDATES ON FIX.... REFUND.

★★★ Newbie

I just purchased UFC 3 on the xbox one digitally and have done all remedies that were suggested. The game is broken and requires a fix from the team itself. I'm posting because I have seen a lack of urgency on resolving this issue from EA. The fact that there is not even an update on the status of the issue is just a signal at the care they have for their players and possible a notice as to why they consistently receive poor reviews on the games they provide us now. As someone who consistently purchases your sports games.. SHOW THAT YOU CARE!

Message 3 of 7 (1,161 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Sounds fair.  What other business can you sell a product that does not work and totally ignore the consumer - never addressing the issue on any level after so much documentation for such a long time has been presented on various forms of social media and EA support? 

Message 4 of 7 (1,135 Views)

Community Manager

The team implemented an update shortly after @roypaaa's response. We announced it in the post below:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/UFC-3/Patch-To-Address-Xbox-One-Crashing-June-17-2020/m-p/9231493#M2445

Thank you all for hanging in there for us and let us know if you continue to experience any technical issues with the game. 

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 7 (1,043 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem with crashing every time I log in, I only just brought this but I wanted to play it because my other friends are playing and they have never had this issue. My platform is ps4 and I have had no help fixing this bug, I've tried rebuilding database and deleting the game atleast 4 times now and deleted data and still won't work. My game was digitally downloaded.

EA please help.

Message 6 of 7 (1,030 Views)

Community Manager
@alyssaltn Let's see what we can do to fix this for you.

First, do you have it installed on an external hard drive or have an external hard drive attached to the console. Anything else plugged into the USB slot?

Is there any way to share the game to another PS4 profile so we can determine whether it's happening on more than one account to verify whether or not it's potentially only impacting your main account?
Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (977 Views)