Ruined the game

by HorizonsDeadKid

Original Post

Ruined the game

★ Apprentice

Thanks for making the event vague as * and leaving without the required upgrade tokens to even get a single Master 

I deleted the game because i do not see a single way for me to get a master and not be griefed in every single division by master cards with 2 tap subs.

I already got the game late and was facing mostly elites and Conor. DC Amanda master. 

But now literally every * and his dog has one and i have no way of even buying enough packs to upgrade. 

I didnt get a single fighter in packs that i didnt alresdy have all even and 120 bucks or so invensted and over 200k worth of coin packs.

I mean i only got 5 upgrade tokens during that time too. 

So i deleted your game because i see absolutely nothing that will make me have fun.

Literally have gone from a 60/40 win/loss record to being smashed(and not even close) in every single * division. 

I thought i would never delete this game but * hell. You have done it again. 

I hate your company. And i will never give you another cent again. I have never had 1 thing turn my favourite game into something i dont wsnt to pkay anymore.

Most people arent beating me because they are better. Its because they understood the event and got lucky with votes

* all of you TBh

Message 1 of 2 (670 Views)

Re: Ruined the game

★★ Novice

I fill you bro I work hard everyday to complete my daily challenges just to get my master fighters and still get smashed by gold fighters I’m with ya there will never be another EA game bought in this house and there is four ps4s here but EA doesn’t care they already have our money

Message 2 of 2 (448 Views)