Roaster: Fighters that we really really miss and we want in the game, please

by LaopONE

Original Post

Roaster: Fighters that we really really miss and we want in the game, please

★ Apprentice

Thanks to all the EA staff for the great work you put in(and behind) your games. I'm a fan of UFC and I'm playing the games since the first UFC for the new generations of console, I think it was the 2014 when the first game came out so are almost 4 years by now that I'm playing yuor games. I'm thankfull for all the improvements you have included in the beta of UFC 3. I'm following the dayly realese of the fighters roaster of the new game and there are some fighters missing that me and my friends would really appreciate  in the final version of the game. The first fighter we feel the absence is Darren Till(welterweight), but it would be also nice to see fighters like Justin Gaethje(lightweight), Mike Pery(welterweight), Lando Vannata(lightweight), David Teymur(lightweight) and Paulo Costa(middleweight) in it. Some of them are even in the top ten of their respective weight division, so it would be really cool to let us fans use at least the top fifteen ranked fighters of each weight division, thanks again to all the staff of EA for the great job!

Message 1 of 2 (908 Views)

Re: Roaster: Fighters that we really really miss and we want in the game, please

★★ Novice
The teymur brothers should definitely be in the game
Message 2 of 2 (698 Views)