Product: UFC 3
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? tylamb67
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 3.27
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Always
What is your time zone? PST - GMT - 8:00
Which mode has this happened in? Quick Fight
Summarize your bug I’m wondering if it is possible to get my money back, as the game that I bought no longer exists due to the latest patch (released 3.27.18). The game has been ruined, and I would no longer like to play it. Seeing as how I bought something that you then took away, I was wondering if you would be so kind as to do the proper thing, and give me my money back. I’ll send whatever proof necessary that I have deleted everything related to the game. Thanks.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’m wondering if it is possible to get my money back, as the game that I bought no longer exists due to the latest patch (released 3.27.18). The game has been ruined, and I would no longer like to play it. Seeing as how I bought something that you then took away, I was wondering if you would be so kind as to do the proper thing, and give me my money back. I’ll send whatever proof necessary that I have deleted everything related to the game. Thanks.
What happens when the bug occurs? I’m wondering if it is possible to get my money back, as the game that I bought no longer exists due to the latest patch (released 3.27.18). The game has been ruined, and I would no longer like to play it. Seeing as how I bought something that you then took away, I was wondering if you would be so kind as to do the proper thing, and give me my money back. I’ll send whatever proof necessary that I have deleted everything related to the game. Thanks.
What do you expect to see? A refund.

I’m wondering if it is possible to get my money back, as the game that I bought no longer exists due to the latest patch (released 3.27.18). The game has been ruined, and I would no longer like to play it. Seeing as how I bought something that you then took away, I was wondering if you would be so kind as to do the proper thing, and give me my money back. I’ll send whatever proof necessary that I have deleted everything related to the game. Thanks.
Message 1 of 1 (399 Views)