Product: UFC 3
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Das_Jodster
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 02/22/18
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 00:00 pm
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug Ranked Championships not working. It keeps saying "Unable to perform the requested operation. Please try again later." Quick online fight still works though.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? You go into the mode, it shoes a greyed out DIV menu and that's it. All you can do is exit.
What do you expect to see? The regular ranked championships menu.

Ranked championships not working after opponent quit after losing decision online. It keeps saying "Unable to perform the requested opertation. Please try again later." Quick online fight still works though.

Message 2 of 13 (7,379 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ranked championships down

EA UFC Team

The latest PS4 & XB1 patch which is being released today should resolve this.

If anybody is still encountering this issue after updating to 1.07, please include as much updated information on the scenario of which this occurred.

Thanks

View in thread

Message 11 of 13 (7,960 Views)

All Replies

Ranked championships

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
It's not letting me to Into the ranked championships for UFC 3. It's saying, "unable to perform the requested operation.' Why is this happening and please can I get it fixed? It's not saying why. I payed to play this game I would like to use its main featured.
Message 1 of 13 (7,323 Views)

Unable to perform requested operation. Ranked championship error

★★★ Newbie
Can’t play ranked championship. After an online fight, The game doesn’t show who wins. I Get an error message “unable to perform requested operation. Please try again later.” This has been going on for several days. Help
Message 3 of 13 (7,003 Views)

Unable to perform the requested operation. Please try again later.

★★★★ Novice
Ea! Fix this *! It's been too long. There is another topic of this, but no answers from you at Ea...

One or maybe two fights, then we have to restart the game in order to be able to play another ranked fight.

We pay money for something that does not work the way it supposed to.
Message 4 of 13 (6,977 Views)

Re: Unable to perform the requested operation. Please try again later.

★★★★★ Newbie

Im having the same problem since more than 2 weeks. I was hoping last patch would solve it, but no. Why nobody answers this? Its making the game unplayable, I have to close the game EVERYTIME I play 1 ranked match.

Message 5 of 13 (6,940 Views)

EA UFC Team

The team is aware of the issue that is occurring for a handful of players and is attempting to reproduce in the testing environment.

In the meantime, there are a few suggestions & information requests that could possibly assist in narrowing the issue down further.

Video Request

If you have a video of the match prior to this issue occurring, including the Menus before & after joining the match, it could help the QA & Engineering team determine if it's a potential timing or network related issue. Please include PSNIDs/Gamertags of the players and the exact time stamp that the issue occurred at to review the session on the server logs.

Other Suggestions/Requests

A few suggestions & requests for anybody that this issue occurs for, which may help the game team narrow down the issue further:

1 - If you wait several minutes does it eventually recover and let you enter the mode/matchmaking again, or is it always blocked? (May need to wait up to 1 minute).

2 - Does it resolve if you keep the game running, disconnect from PSN/XBLive network? (eg: Manually disconnect from network via system, cable/router disconnect - Don't close the game and receive a "You have lost your connection to server" pop-up). Then re-connect to the internet and attempt to enter mode/matchmaking again.

3 - If this occurs in ranked mode, what does the Match History show as for the session this error occurred for? Result/Opponent/Fighters/Method/Time

Thank you for your patience & assistance, as the team continues to investigate this issue.

Message 6 of 13 (6,874 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

1. No, it doesnt matter how much you I wait, it wont let me enter ranked. If I play quick match or practice mode, it wont let me in ranked after.

2. It only works if I close the game and start it again, then go directly to ranked. I tried settings - test connection, trying to "reset", but it doesnt work.

3. After a fight, it wont load the screen with stats, points, etc. After a minute, an error message appears, and your only option is "quit", similar to when the opponent leaves in the middle of the fight. Reseting the game and coming back, the result/method/opponent is correct.

Message 7 of 13 (6,796 Views)

★★ Novice
After one game of online ranked championships the game freezes in the menu after the fight, not displaying anything until an “unable to perform action”’comes up and I can only hit quit. I can’t access online ranked after this happens unless I close the game and open it again. EVERY TIME. It is making the game unplayable as I only get 1 with 10 minutes at least of delay in between the next one. Please hurry up and fix this, it’s been happening for weeks and 2 patch’s have come and gone without the issue being addressed
Message 8 of 13 (6,788 Views)

EA UFC Team
Issue was updated on another thread at the Operation Sports forums, and i'm including that update here as well:

Thanks for the info.

The team has isolated part of the problem (we think...) and hopefully can push something out to you soon. That being said, part of this issue is that Sony's servers are taking too long to send a response back for your user data, which we can't do anything about.

Best we can hope for in the short term is that it takes you longer to load into those screens/menus, and doesn't fail.
Message 9 of 13 (6,772 Views)

EA UFC Team

The latest PS4 & XB1 patch which is being released today should resolve this.

If anybody is still encountering this issue after updating to 1.07, please include as much updated information on the scenario of which this occurred.

Thanks

Message 10 of 13 (6,720 Views)