Product: UFC 3
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Ninjabilities
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 04/26/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 11:18 AM
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug In Online Ranked Championships I get no title animations. It shows i’m in a title fight in the ‘select fighter’ screen but once the fight loads it is treated as a regular 5-Round fight with no title belt implications. It does not say “Championship fight” in the pre-fight screen. The only animation that works is if I get two belts then it shows up at the end of the fight but it never shows Dana putting any belt around my waist despite winning multiple title fights. I have tried reinstalling with no success. Pleae fix this as this has been happening since your last major update. Thank you! - Best Regards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? fix all title animations
What happens when the bug occurs? No title animations whatsoever
What do you expect to see? Fix to all title animations

In Online Ranked Championships I get no title animations. It shows i’m in a title fight in the ‘select fighter’ screen but once the fight loads it is treated as a regular 5-Round fight with no title belt implications. It does not say “Championship fight” in the pre-fight screen. The only animation that works is if I get two belts then it shows up at the end of the fight but it never shows Dana putting any belt around my waist despite winning multiple title fights. I have tried reinstalling with no success. Pleae fix this as this has been happening since your last major update. Thank you! - Best Regards
Message 1 of 1 (525 Views)