Product: UFC 3
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? ChavaMag
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 03/15/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10:00 PM
What is your time zone? PST - GMT - 8:00
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug Since the March 15 Patch, Career Mode in easy difficulty has an increased difficulty spike since grappling fighters block every strikes and deny 99% of takedowns or ground passes. In addition, AI has max stamina and one strike finishers.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If I start a new career mode, the issue begins in Career mode against Juliana Pena in the Bantamweight Division. For my fighters who attained GOAT status before the patch, the issue occurs with any grappling fighters Juliana Pena, Ronda Rousey, Liz Caramouche and especially Kat Zingano.
What happens when the bug occurs? In career mode for easy difficulty, grappling fighters like Kat Zingano and Ronda Rousy block every strikes and deny 99% of takedowns or ground passes. In addition, my fighter's stamina drains much faster while the AI does not lose stamina. Furthermore, the AI grappling fighters have one strike knockout power like Anderson Silva or GGG while my fighter struggles to knock down the opponent. I expect that for higher difficulties instead of easy difficulty. For my fighters who attained GOAT status before the patch, this issue is prevalent if my fighter has superior attributes than the AI. For example, my fighter has all 100 attributes while Kat Zingano has lesser attributes; the AI still will be blocking and denying with 99% accuracy, and then knock my fighter out with one shot.
What do you expect to see? Before the march 15 patch, career mode in easy difficulty did not have fighters completely blocking and denying 99% of strikes, takedowns, clinches and ground passes. Hopefully, there can be an option to turn off adaptive AI which was in UFC 2 and possibly add sliders for career mode in easy difficulty.

The latest patch shows that an adaptive AI is present. I am hoping that an option to turn off adaptive AI can be possible. I remembered UFC 2 had that feature to turn off adaptive AI. I play in easy mode to relax and enjoy; ever since that latest patch, I have been more stressed, frustrated and miserable because I cannot even make it past the grappling fighter after more than 40 tries and resets. I enjoyed the original release of UFC 3 because simple submission were present, and the easy career mode had easy difficulty as advertised. With this patch, the matches look like Kylo Ren vs General Hux where the AI fights more like Kylo.

Message 1 of 2 (1,223 Views)

Re: March 15 Patch Issue: Career Mode In Easy has High Difficulty Spike in AI

★★ Novice

The AI is so messed up.  The Game isn't easy.  Even when easy is selected.  Very Frustrating.

Message 2 of 2 (1,078 Views)