Horrible technical support

by Cory513

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Horrible technical support

★ Novice

Ufc 3 out of nowhere decided to stop recognizing me and won't let me play online. The support team kept sending emails to an old college email address (not accessible) associated with my Xbox live account. So, I changed the email address associated with my Xbox live account to my current email address. Now the support staff is refusing to send the ea confirmation numbers to the new email linked to my Xbox live account. Why? And why is my account invalid in the first place?

Message 1 of 9 (1,367 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Horrible technical support

Community Manager

Hi, @Cory513 

I know account issues can never be fun to deal with when you just want to sit down and play a game. Have you filled out an account recovery form yet so our staff can help assist in updating your account information on your account once they've verified you're the true owner?

Microsoft accounts are not associated with EA accounts, so if you change your email address on your Microsoft account it's not going to update it on your EA account. They are two separate companies. 

Account Recovery Form

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (1,303 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi, @Cory513 

I know account issues can never be fun to deal with when you just want to sit down and play a game. Have you filled out an account recovery form yet so our staff can help assist in updating your account information on your account once they've verified you're the true owner?

Microsoft accounts are not associated with EA accounts, so if you change your email address on your Microsoft account it's not going to update it on your EA account. They are two separate companies. 

Account Recovery Form

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 9 (1,304 Views)

★★★ Newbie

He's not saying he's locked out of his account....he's saying ufc 3 is telling him his account is invalid. The exact same thing it's been telling me for a month that I I your not get anyone to help me with.

Message 3 of 9 (1,237 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Im dealing with the same thing. It tells me, my account is invalid for no reason.
Message 4 of 9 (1,093 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@TaT2TnT bro have you gotten it resolved ?
Message 5 of 9 (1,092 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Cory513 have they helped you? Im dealing with the same thing.
Message 6 of 9 (1,091 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it just happened to me yesterday on ps4. its soooo dumb and directly after i preordered ufc 4..... 

Message 7 of 9 (997 Views)

Community Manager

@coldcrush1993 

Is it still happening to you or were you able to fix it? Have you tried restarting the console to re-sync with the servers?

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 9 (972 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issues as they have above. Restarting the console does not work. Ive tried just about everything and it still doesnt let me play online. Ea should not be able to block peoples accounts for no reason and if they have a reason id really like to know why. As far as I'm concerned I have done nothing to have an invalid account and I have been loyal to the games rules. What is the point of buying a game but not being able to play all parts of it? I bought the game... Ea has no right to ban people for no reason. This is *

Message 9 of 9 (953 Views)