'Get Up' from Submissive Side Control broken.

by Equispot

Original Post

'Get Up' from Submissive Side Control broken.

★★★ Newbie

Product: UFC 3
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Playstation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Equispot
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 08/07/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 06:20 PM
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Which mode has this happened in? Practice Mode
Summarize your bug I've claimed that the bug happens on Practice Mode, but to be accurate, it happens on every mode - this bug is found when attempting to transition from submissive side control back to the feet using the 'get up' transition - When attempting to get up the game acts as though the analog was only flicked, and therefore never completes the transition. I was using Joanna Jedrzejczyk when I noticed the bug, and it seems to happen every single time I attempt to use the transition - I've tested this on Practice Mode against the AI. The 'half guard' transition (which is the same direction on the analog stick) works perfectly fine, and i've ruled out the possibility of it being the controller by buying and using a different controller and encountering the exact same issue.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use a fighter that has at least level 2 wrestling get ups and attempt to use the 'get up' transition from submissive side control. I tested this using practice mode by setting the AI Behaviour to 'Skilled Ground Game' and allowing them to secure the side control position, and then tried the 'Get Up' transition repeatedly and found that it did not work 100% of the time.
What happens when the bug occurs? The transition is never completed, and the game acts as though the analog was only flicked even when holding the analog in the correct direction.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the mechanic fixed so that it works how I believe it used to prior to the latest update, although I could be wrong and it could have been broken for longer than that, although it definitely worked just a few months ago.

I don't know when exactly this mechanic broke, but I do know that it did used to work just a few months ago.

Message 1 of 1 (617 Views)