Re: Game Face not working

by Julexn

Original Post

Gameface isn't working

★ Novice

Hi EA, just wondering if you can fix the gameface feature for both fifa and ufc. I tryed uploading my gamefaces to different web browsers and it still doesn't work. I really like to add celebrities into the game, so if you guys can, please fix the servers and the feature. Thanks.

Message 1 of 7 (1,565 Views)

Re: Gameface isn't working

★★★★★ Newbie

I'll get everything done including where you place the markers on your face, but it always ends up saying:

"There was an error uploading your photos and generating your Game Face. Please try again."

I've been trying for about 2 hours now.

Message 2 of 7 (1,522 Views)

Game Face not working

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I try to create my own player in game face, but always I had a message "cannot upload photos or generate game face", whats wrong?

System Information:

MacBook Pro 15-inch Mid 2015, MacOS 10.13.16

Firefox 61.0.1

Message 3 of 7 (1,479 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Zmniejsz zdjęcia i uploaduj osobno. Tam chyba jest limit wielkości poj. pliku.
Message 4 of 7 (1,457 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

For best possible look, do:

square picture with center it on Your nose tip
resolution have to be 512x512 in my opinion, for easier movement/rotate to set it up on
STEP3of5

side picture need to be lined up with nosetril.

Do every operation on this page with extended timing; give it more time to compute images.

Message 5 of 7 (1,442 Views)

★★★ Newbie

have you gotten it to work yet?

Message 6 of 7 (934 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@gmarkusson wrote:

have you gotten it to work yet?

@gmarkusson 

This post is from 2018 so I'm going to lock it down from further replies. Please look for a more recent post to reply to or create a new one. If you're trying to upload a custom image other than yourself, it's very important that for your picture or any other one you are trying to upload has a white background behind the face. 

Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example. 

AHQ Rules & Guidelines

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (927 Views)