GAME FACE NOT SAVING

by OfficialMagicPg

Original Post

Re: UFC 3 - Game Face (Showing Old Game Face After Upload)

★★ Novice

Do you have any tips on creating an accurate looking fighter via game face?  I can upload mine but when I generate it in game the results are horrid.

Are you using a smartphone camera or an actual camera?

Lighting and distance?

Selfie or is someone taking the photo for you?

What size should the photos be prior to uploading.

Message 20 of 88 (3,250 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I just used my Galaxy S7's camera. It's a decent camera for a mobile phone, just make sure you have good lighting with no shadows on your face.

[Removed personal photo] 

EA SPORTS™ UFC® 3_My Character.jpg

Message 21 of 88 (3,438 Views)

★★ Novice

This issue is NOT solved yet

I've done exactly what you've said, I've clicked the link that's from the gender page, it still hasn't solved it.
You say that starting from the gender page will make the game face "start over" it's definitely untrue on my side.

No matter what link I've clicked from your posts, it's still showing an old face I made in early 2017.

It's completely stuck and I can't get rid of it no matter what

I think it's up to EA to simply reset people's accounts because obviously us clicking delete is not deleting from the actual cache.

Message 22 of 88 (3,357 Views)

Re: Gameface web won't load. Stuck on generating

★ Novice

yes i have the same problem, i can make a game face on the website with no problems but when i import it to the game it uses my old game face from ufc 2, no idea how to fix it

Message 23 of 88 (3,318 Views)

Re: Gameface web won't load. Stuck on generating

★★★ Novice

How are you creating it on the website with no problem?? On Chrome, I can't move my picture around to center it up. On Firefox, I get an error every single time. And IE and Safari were just waste of time. How has gameface been out for this long yet it's still error after error. Stop giving us work arounds and just fix it, man. Come on. 

Message 24 of 88 (3,204 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That doesn't work at all.

Message 25 of 88 (3,173 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think the reason it's not generating is because you can't seem to move the pictures onto the reference lines.  You can zoom in and out, but you can't pan the picture up, down, or side to side anymore.  You used to be able to.  I've tested this with Chrome, Firefox, and MS Edge and none of those browsers seem to allow you to drag the picture.  This is on EA's end.

Message 26 of 88 (3,172 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is the most ridiculous thing ive ever experienced. Gameface has not worked for me since it was introduced, with the exact same issue. this is atrocious ethics from EA. They can clearly see that customers care about this feauture, but are too busy trying to fit even more microtransactions. You deserve the rep you have, EA, if not worse

Message 27 of 88 (3,124 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Still waiting on a fix.  COME ON, EA!  FIX THIS!

Message 28 of 88 (3,017 Views)

Re: gameface problem

★★★★★ Newbie

I used the facial markers, but now when I try to upload the gameface it keeps popping up with an error message and says to try again. Is this problem fixable or are you guys just not going to do anything about it?

Message 29 of 88 (3,059 Views)