Re: UFC 3 - Game Face (Showing Old Game Face After Upload)

by TheShow122812

Original Post

★★ Novice
Mine works too now, thanks. Hopefully this does not happen again.
Message 61 of 88 (3,121 Views)

Re: gameface

★★★ Novice

It just worked for me too!

Message 62 of 88 (3,183 Views)

★★ Novice
does it work on the game as well? Mine works on the website, but not the game...
Message 63 of 88 (3,157 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello,

I've merged your replies together as you are encountering the same issue. As a few of our players have recently confirmed that their issue is now resolved, would you be able to double-check if you are now able to save your Gameface?

If that is not the case can you confirm at what point your are running into the issue and what troubleshooting steps you attempted on your side?

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 64 of 88 (15,996 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It works now, thank you 

Message 65 of 88 (3,107 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Still doesnt work for me.

I Upload pictures and get a complete different gameface.

All the marks are green.

Pictures are in the right resolution etc etc.

I even tried to delete the old one and tried everything else.

Female, Male different pictures, nothing works.

I always get the wrong gameface i did years ago.

And when i try to delet it and make a new one and upload the pictures and do every process right it still at the end uploads the wrong old

Gameface Upload 1Gameface Upload 2      Gameface i get

Message 66 of 88 (3,021 Views)

★★ Novice

I am still having this issue as well. I'm trying to change my original game face, but everytime I try it reverts back to the old game face. I tried contacting customer service, but their only recommendation was to post something on the forums and "ask my friends to like the post so that a game moderator can see it". Are you serious?? That's your fix?? Ask people to like my post so that someone can see it?? Some resolution on this issue would be nice, other than asking for likes on my post .....

Message 67 of 88 (2,824 Views)

★★ Novice

Mine was working fine before 10pm. It's as if the servers shut down at that time. I was able to get it to work 3 times, but realized that my account was not linked to my psn account. after resolving that issue, my game face was deleted somehow.I will try to upload again tomorrow during the day. It seems that firefox is the only browser that allows to move the photo around. will update tomorrow.

Message 68 of 88 (2,661 Views)

★★ Novice

***Update*** My Game Face uploaded successfully. I haven't tried it in the game yet. Windows users can use Firefox and Mac users can use Safari. 

Message 69 of 88 (2,655 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I do everything so precise for the facial markers ans there is nothing wrong with the images both front and side, it keeps saying "We've encountered an error with your Game Face". People are saying it is fixed when it clearly isn't, I have got my EA account linked up as well from PSN.

Message 70 of 88 (2,609 Views)