Re: GAME FACE NOT SAVING

by DYLAN_17401

Original Post

Re: UFC 3 - Game Face (Showing Old Game Face After Upload)

★★★★ Novice

Doesnt work for me neither. Tried really everything. Changed the gender 3 to 4 times. Tried out 3 to 4 different PC/Notebooks, tried to upload different Pictures in front and side anf all in the right size and quality,

worked out the whole process of placing all the crosses right over and over again. It always uploads an old picture and not the one im trying to generate.

I really tried everything that was posted on the "ANSWER HQ BOARD". Nothing works for me. Everytime i try to generate my gameface it will upload an old one, no matter which pictures i upload. And even when i Press the delete button it doesnt change anything. Still uploads the old Picture. I even tried it with different windows versions. Nothing works out. Please EA i need help.

Maybe try to reset my gameface, so i can start from the beginning.

Message 41 of 88 (3,436 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Doesnt work for me neither. Tried really everything. Changed the gender 3 to 4 times. Tried out 3 to 4 different PC/Notebooks, tried to upload different Pictures in front and side anf all in the right size and quality,

worked out the whole process of placing all the crosses right over and over again. It always uploads an old picture and not the one im trying to generate.

I really tried everything that was posted on the "ANSWER HQ BOARD". Nothing works for me. Everytime i try to generate my gameface it will upload an old one, no matter which pictures i upload. And even when i Press the delete button it doesnt change anything. Still uploads the old Picture. I even tried it with different windows versions. Nothing works out. Please EA i need help.

Maybe try to reset my gameface, so i can start from the beginning.

Message 42 of 88 (3,470 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I'm having the same problem, has anyone managed to save it
Message 43 of 88 (3,502 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here

Message 44 of 88 (3,495 Views)

Re: Game face saving photo

★★★★★ Novice
Same here. Probably a problem with the website
Message 45 of 88 (3,443 Views)

Game Face

★★★★★ Novice

Is the Game Face working fine for you guys? Can't save it no matter how

Message 46 of 88 (3,442 Views)

Re: game face...

★★★★★ Novice
Same here.
Message 47 of 88 (3,456 Views)

Re: gameface

★★★★ Novice
I am having the same issues, contacted EA earlier and they told me to post on here
Message 48 of 88 (3,409 Views)

Gameface not saving or giving the option to edit.

★★★★ Novice

Much like the title says, been experiencing issues with Gameface now for a few days, will not let me save or edit my face once it is generated, I contacted EA and they told me to post on this forum, so here it is.

Message 49 of 88 (3,474 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just got the game...still not saving!!

Message 50 of 88 (3,477 Views)