Re: G.O.A.T. Mode freezing

by woszfrogmanz

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Still doing the same, I didn’t have this issue on goat mode and didn’t have any issues until the recent icon update now anytime I fight my game just freezes and closes down 

gametag is NwA AfroMan

usinf Xbox one x 

tried with normal characters and created all the same. Tried online normal fight and custom all freezing as soon as I start to fight 

Message 61 of 67 (2,034 Views)

★ Novice

Hi Roger, 

Followed the steps below but am still having issues with the game crashing on the loading screen of a fight. Gets to about 45% and makes a buzzing nosies and the game crashes and goes back to the xbox homepage. 

Gamertag: Gameaddict 1988

Gamemode: career mode

Fighted used: (created) Matthew McLoughlin 

Thanks in advance. 

Message 62 of 67 (1,589 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Gamertag: Jefe 2 Official

Game Mode: Career Mode

Type of player: Created

Message 63 of 67 (1,343 Views)

Re: Career Mode Ufc 3

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue on my xbox one. I keep trying to load the game and it freezes while recovering my stamina. Has this been resolved yet?

Message 64 of 67 (1,296 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My gamer tag is Trufflebutta666, the mode I’m playing is career mode, and my fighters name is * Bowel. I did all the things you said in the response and it’s still freezing can you please help? Email me back at [edit: email address removed]

Message 65 of 67 (1,026 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Roger hi my gamertag is novakerik, I've done all those things that you recommended as a man Xbox ambassador I also contacted Xbox today and they her 100% aware and they said it's 100% on EA and they said that if this continues that you will have to refund the money for the game even if someone had it for 2 years like myself I got it from day one so please contact made it through this account or my gamertag thank you
Message 66 of 67 (693 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lamie SAPPER

Xbox one x 

Won't even load game.

[edit: email address removed]

Message 67 of 67 (546 Views)