Re: G.O.A.T. Mode freezing

by Fizzlebop

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Hopefully this helps someone else since waiting for EA to acknowledge this as a bug will take a long time:  The only thing I did that might contribute potentially is that I created a fighter and originally chose middleweight.  Then during the creation process, I changed his weight class to Light Heavyweight.  Anyone else who is experiencing the issue have that same pattern?

Also, as others have stated...I bit the bullet and threw out my changes and started brand new.  I made sure to advance time without putting the PS4 into rest mode.  Played the second match too.  Was able to continue without an issue.  So creating a new fighter might help.  No way to import the appearance though :/

Message 41 of 67 (2,033 Views)

★★ Novice
Every time I create a fighter from career directly it freezes.

If I create the fighter in the main menu section and import them, it works. I think that is the issue
Message 42 of 67 (2,024 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
It works! Creating a Character from the main menu and importing him fixes the issue for me!

Thank you so much!
Message 43 of 67 (1,974 Views)

Re: Career Mode Ufc 3

★★★ Newbie
I just bought the game and i have the same problem for ps4 it just gts stuck in the same part carrer mode
Message 44 of 67 (1,914 Views)

★ Novice
Tried it all and it’s still not working! £60 for a game which I can’t even play!!! Ridiculous!!!!!
Message 45 of 67 (1,850 Views)

★★ Novice
It's not working don't just suggest something that doesn't work that's not help fix the issue
Message 46 of 67 (1,761 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have this problem on PS4, nothing works, not resetting, deleting, nothing
Message 47 of 67 (1,752 Views)

Re: Career Mode Ufc 3

★★★★★ Newbie
Same here
Message 48 of 67 (1,752 Views)

★★ Novice
Still experiencing it with these continued problems I'm with boycotting ea after being a customer for 20 years I want my money back
Message 49 of 67 (1,735 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same exact issue with my Xbox One S. I win my first match in career mode, go to simulate recovery and it freezes. I followed the steps outlined, (Remover Gamer Tag, Recover, Remove saved data, etc) and it still happens. 

Message 50 of 67 (1,698 Views)