Re: G.O.A.T. Mode freezing

by moreppen

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

i have tried all the steps and created several different fighters, ending with the same outcome. it won't get any further than 0% and freezes completely.

Message 21 of 67 (2,969 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had the same problem. But something fixed the problem after I created a 2nd fighter (female). After the 1st match Recovery went to a full 100% and offered a new match. Then I created another player (male this time) and now running smoothly.
Message 22 of 67 (2,951 Views)

Re: Career Mode Ufc 3

★★★ Newbie
I am having the exact same issue.
Message 23 of 67 (2,912 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing going on here
On my pS4 just bought it today , attempted creating different fighter , restarting console, deleting and logging back into psn account nothing works. One of the biggest reasons I bought this game was for this game mode
Message 24 of 67 (2,911 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Not sure what happened with mine coz it worked. I created a female fighter after male one freezed on simulating recovery. It fixed the problem. Played about 8+hrs and now defending my title.
Message 25 of 67 (2,890 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just bought the game and it's freezing as well after the first fight in GOAT mode. I've tried every solution you all have recommended. What's going on?
Message 26 of 67 (2,875 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m having the same problem, i started a new career and it still froze at the same place.
Message 27 of 67 (2,816 Views)

★ Novice
This only seems to occur when you win your first fight, when I lose I can simulate recovery but after a first fight win it freezes
Message 28 of 67 (2,793 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue.
Message 29 of 67 (2,715 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue

Message 30 of 67 (2,700 Views)