Career Mode Ufc 3

by DamonKendrick

Original Post

Accepted Solution

G.O.A.T. Mode freezing

★★ Novice
So I just got done with my first fight in goat mode was enjoying it then it comes to the menu hub of the goat mode I click the sim recovery and no matter how many times I quit and restart the game it does the same thing I think that is kinda trash for it to freeze on a limited 10hr game trial but continue to burn threw your time I mean here it is 6 almost 5 days away from the full release for those who ordered championship edition and it’s still a broken game I mean really I was gonna pre order but after this I just don’t know if I can justify it in my head
Message 1 of 67 (22,836 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: G.O.A.T. Mode freezing

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello,

Thanks for all getting back to us on one single thread, this makes it a lot easier to help you guys. I know these steps come across as extremely basic however they have helped many users in the past get back into the game. Especially in this situation as the issue isn't wide-spread, which is why we have to go through this process. With that in mind, if you have already tried to restart your app & console I would advise you to try to remove you & add your gamertag to your xbox. This won't delete any of your data, it merely helps with some sync issues that may occur: 

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
  2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
  3. Select the account you want to remove (the one that’s experiencing the gameplay issue), and then select Remove.

Once the account has been removed from your console, download your profile again to create a fresh version of the account data. Here's how:

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.
  3. Type in the email address and password that you use to access your Microsoft account (the same account that you just removed).

If you are still unsuccessful please try to deleted the saved data linked to this game: 

1. Press the Xbox bottom  to open the guide, and then select My games & apps.
  2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button  on your controller.
  3. Select Manage game.
  4. Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for your gamertag under Saved Data, and then press A  on your controller.
  5. Select Delete from console to remove the local save of this game.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/en-IE/games/troubleshooting/game-freeze-solution 

If you are still unable to play without any of the mentioned issues would you be kind enough to get back to us with the following information: 

GamerTag:

Game Mode:

Fighter used (created fighter/existing fighter):

The more information we have on this, the more chances we have to being able to investigate should the need arise. 

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 67 (33,813 Views)

All Replies

Hey @ShnobiOfWar92,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience here, I haven't seen any other reports on this as of yet, from what I see the players playing their EA Access trial without any issues.

When game freezes occur on Xbox one, the majority of the time restarting the game or even a hard restart on your console can help with this type of problem.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Roger.

Roger.png
Message 2 of 67 (22,668 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have this same issue, tried hard resetting and reloading the game and getting nothing but a freeze as soon as I press A to simulate
Message 3 of 67 (22,651 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Im also having this issue after the first fight in career mode I try to recover for next fight and instantly freezes. Ive even tried uninstalling and reinstalling still freezes at exact same spot

Message 4 of 67 (22,644 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Guess this problem isn’t gonna be even looked into...
Message 5 of 67 (22,617 Views)

Career Mode Ufc 3

★★★ Novice

Product: UFC 3
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? i shazier i 50
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 01/28/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 17:25
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug In career mode i can’t continue as everytime i simulate recovery it crashes the game, i’ve done it many times and it still won’t work.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After finishing a fight in career mode, simulate recovery and it will stay stuck on 0% and crash the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can’t press anything only thing i can do is restart the game
What do you expect to see? The career mode to simulate and continue so i get to choose my camp/training.

Picture of the simulation stuck on 0%
Message 6 of 67 (22,560 Views)

★★ Novice
I did the hard restart and still no luck I finally had to start a new career and it works on that one but anytime I go to the first saved file I have no luck
Message 7 of 67 (22,596 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello,

Thanks for all getting back to us on one single thread, this makes it a lot easier to help you guys. I know these steps come across as extremely basic however they have helped many users in the past get back into the game. Especially in this situation as the issue isn't wide-spread, which is why we have to go through this process. With that in mind, if you have already tried to restart your app & console I would advise you to try to remove you & add your gamertag to your xbox. This won't delete any of your data, it merely helps with some sync issues that may occur: 

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
  3. Select the account you want to remove (the one that’s experiencing the gameplay issue), and then select Remove.

Once the account has been removed from your console, download your profile again to create a fresh version of the account data. Here's how:

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.
  3. Type in the email address and password that you use to access your Microsoft account (the same account that you just removed).

If you are still unsuccessful please try to deleted the saved data linked to this game: 

1. Press the Xbox bottom  to open the guide, and then select My games & apps.
  2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button  on your controller.
  3. Select Manage game.
  4. Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for your gamertag under Saved Data, and then press A  on your controller.
  5. Select Delete from console to remove the local save of this game.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/en-IE/games/troubleshooting/game-freeze-solution 

If you are still unable to play without any of the mentioned issues would you be kind enough to get back to us with the following information: 

GamerTag:

Game Mode:

Fighter used (created fighter/existing fighter):

The more information we have on this, the more chances we have to being able to investigate should the need arise. 

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 8 of 67 (33,814 Views)

Re: Career Mode Ufc 3

★★★ Newbie
Happens on PlayStation too, I reset my game over 5 times now
Message 9 of 67 (22,538 Views)

Re: Career Mode Ufc 3

Community Manager

@Jess_a_phres@DamonKendrick

Can you guys try the troubleshooting steps posted at the following link by EA_Roger and also post your results on that thread, thanks.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/G-O-A-T-Mode-freezing/td-p/6594017

barry.png
Message 10 of 67 (22,531 Views)