EA SPORTS UFC 4 PC

by igox55

Original Post

Re: EA SPORTS UFC 4 PC

★★ Apprentice

We've been petitioning for several years to get UFC on PC. I seriously invite you to go checked.

UFC 2 petition PC - 12K votes
UFC 3 petition PC continues to rise, 300 votes in 24 hours

PC players are showing off their guys slowly on Twitter. We're a big PC community wanting to get UFC on Pc

Message 21 of 38 (3,695 Views)

★★ Novice

i've been waiting for a UFC release on PC for years seriously why cant EA give us a PC release with UFC 4 i would pre order it for 80$ or 90$ just release it on PC and take my money i just want to play a UFC game on pc without having to buy an entire console only to play this game..there is no other game that interest me in consoles except the UFC games..please just give us UFC 4 PC version please i beg you i'll pre order it on the spot!

Message 22 of 38 (3,636 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Guys Please go vote petition pc.  I did a topic earlier .  https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/UFC-4-PETITION-PC/m-p/9309079/highlight/false#M4

Message 23 of 38 (3,616 Views)

★★ Novice

Everyone wants ufc 4 on pc just do ir

Message 24 of 38 (3,547 Views)

★★ Novice

everyone wants ufc on pc 

Message 25 of 38 (3,543 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Please EA, stay true to your word and port UFC 4 to PC. 

https://clips.twitch.tv/SolidRichPenguinPeoplesChamp

Message 26 of 38 (3,463 Views)

★★★★ Novice

UFC 4 ON PC Jebaited

Message 27 of 38 (3,436 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hello, is there a chance that next gen versions will come out at the same time as PC versions?

Message 28 of 38 (3,318 Views)

★★ Novice

can we get a confirmation by EA if we will see a pc version? or this is gonna be YET AGAIN one of those years where PC players get ignored and they continue to release on ps4 again and again and again till the end of times.

Message 29 of 38 (3,278 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It would be nice if Ea communicated once and for all why it doesn't give PC version

Message 30 of 38 (3,251 Views)