Did not get ELITE caf after exchanging summer camp items.

by Replay1690

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Did not get ELITE caf after exchanging summer camp items.

★★★ Newbie

This morning i exchanged all my summer camp tokens and one wildcard token to upgrade my gold fighter to elite level, however i only received another gold level fighter in its place.

Message 1 of 11 (1,201 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Did not get ELITE caf after exchanging summer camp items.

Community Manager (retired)

Good morning all,

Our UFC team has confirmed that they have retroactively granted the missing items, you should now see these items along with a make good from our team. Once again we are sorry for your experience with this.

If you still haven't received your items please get back to me on this thread.

Roger.   

Roger.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 11 (1,191 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

same here mate...

went for balanced elite heavyweight CAF as I know i would not be able to get styled elite CAF, and got that regular balanced CAF... pretty dissapointing when you know you can get that regular for 5 summer camp badges and not for 21...

Message 2 of 11 (1,180 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue here! surely there is some way for them to fix this. Otherwise I logged in every day for nothing.
Message 3 of 11 (1,167 Views)

I apologize for the issue you and others have ran into here. I've gathered all of the information you guys have provided and I'm talking to our teams to see what is going on here. 

As soon as I have an update on this I'll update the thread.

Roger.

Roger.png
Message 4 of 11 (1,153 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Brilliant, thanks!

Message 5 of 11 (1,149 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same problem here! I'm glad support has already acknowledged the problem. Been waiting since launch for an elite CAF!

Edit: Just incase this is any help for the devs. I went for an elite middleweight balanced fighter. Like the OP, I put in the gold CAF + 20 tokens and it just gave me a new gold balanced CAF

Message 6 of 11 (1,140 Views)

I'm getting back to you as our teams have confirmed that we pushed a fix live for this. This means that this issue should no longer occur. For those who already ran into this problem we need to retroactively grant these.

I'll keep you in the loop if I get any more updates. Thanks for your patience & cooperation on providing the info that led to the fix.

Roger.

Roger.png
Message 7 of 11 (1,125 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello

For the people that have already done the set, do we need to do anything to get the card given to us or will it automatically be put into our ultimate team? 

Thank you

Message 8 of 11 (1,115 Views)

Good morning all,

Our UFC team has confirmed that they have retroactively granted the missing items, you should now see these items along with a make good from our team. Once again we are sorry for your experience with this.

If you still haven't received your items please get back to me on this thread.

Roger.   

Roger.png
Message 9 of 11 (1,192 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Had the same problem
Message 10 of 11 (1,046 Views)