Product: UFC 3
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? CaptainCanoe
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 03/31/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 11:15
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug Career mode will not save. Keep getting error saying "Your career mode save file is full and cannot be saved" if I back out of career mode or restart the game it will knock me back several fights in career mode. It happens either just before or just after my first title fight
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I guess play threw career mode until the error pops up. For me it was just before or just after winning the title
What happens when the bug occurs? game tries to auto save and gives the error "Your career mode save file is full and cannot be saved" if I back out of career mode or restart the game it will knock me back several fights in career mode
What do you expect to see? my career mode being saved and not losing progress if I turn off the game

I've played threw many careers with no issue but this is the first since the new update (1.04) this is game breaking as if I back out of the game I will be knocked back several fights and lose a bunch of progress. I tried deleting other careers and checked the space on my PS4(over 90gb free space left) but it still gives me the error

Message 1 of 5 (3,347 Views)

Re: Career mode save error

★ Novice

Any awnser? I've got this for a week now.

Message 2 of 5 (3,252 Views)

★★★ Newbie

exactly the same problem here and i only have one saved career in the game

Message 3 of 5 (2,981 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any idea how to fix this???

Message 4 of 5 (2,208 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here this is very upsetting.... Why no answer to this yet?!?!?
Message 5 of 5 (1,783 Views)