Re: Cannot place leg group stat badge for training camp created fighter set in U

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot place leg group stat badge for training camp created fighter set in UFC 3

★ Novice

I have 3 of the exact card I need in order to get the elite balanced heavyweight created fighter and for some reason I am unable to place it. I did notice that it only says, "Collectible" on the leg group stat badge but all the others say, "collectable" so it may just be a typo issue. I reported it and they said I was the only one to contact about it.

Message 2 of 9 (1,340 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot place leg group stat badge for training camp created fighter set in U

Community Manager

Hey again all, this issue should now be resolved. 

The UFC team were able to locate and remove the issue yesterday evening - you may need to fully restart the game for the issue to resolve.

EACade

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (1,217 Views)

All Replies

Ultimate Team Training Camp Bug

★★★ Newbie

I have been attempting to get an elite CAF, have done everything needed to get it, but the leg group badge slot when selected will not find any leg group badges in my collection even though I have three of them. This is a problem on the Elite Middleweight Balanced CAF, but not others. Very frustrated as spent money to get this card, and now I can't get the one I want... any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Message 1 of 9 (1,318 Views)

★ Novice

Here's more screenshots

Message 3 of 9 (1,333 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the exact same issue trying to get thr middleweight balanced elite CAF...  mine also has the spelling difference.... have you found a solution? If not who did you contact so i can send them a mesage and let them know its not just you dealing with this *.

Message 4 of 9 (1,278 Views)

Someone get off your * and FIX the bug in Training Camp!!!

★★★ Newbie

Ive seem sevea people with the  same issue i have...  its not recognizing that i have the keg group badge, as a matter of fact i have 3... ive noticed the spelling of collectable is diffdenet and uses an i intead of an a ornvice versa, ill have to look again... so whats the * deal wjth this... just wasted time and  money more than likely.

Message 5 of 9 (1,281 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, I've sent this up the chain to the UFC team to see if we can reproduce the issue. 

I'll let you know as soon as I get more info to share. 

Thanks for letting us know. 

EACade
Message 6 of 9 (1,265 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried mine agian and at first it gave an error message and the  i tried it again and  it worked. I use the auto fill 

Message 7 of 9 (1,237 Views)

Re: Ultimate Team Training Camp Bug

★ Novice

Yeah the exact same thing for me except heavyweight balanced. Customer service basically led me here and said well you're the only one who reported it and essentially this was the only solution. 

Message 8 of 9 (1,227 Views)

Community Manager

Hey again all, this issue should now be resolved. 

The UFC team were able to locate and remove the issue yesterday evening - you may need to fully restart the game for the issue to resolve.

EACade
Message 9 of 9 (1,218 Views)