Re: Can we get ea UFC 3 on the PC please?

by Manicpoet

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

Just make it EA, you will earn a lot of MONEY

Message 51 of 74 (9,252 Views)

Re: can we get ea ufc 3 on the PC please, all this ufc games but none on the PC.

★★ Novice

Lol and then bam Madden on pc

Message 52 of 74 (9,000 Views)

Re: can we get ea ufc 3 on the PC please, all this ufc games but none on the PC.

★★ Novice

Dear EA,

I am a peasant from the glorious PC MASTER RACE.

As You may know 99.99% of the people who play on a PC use a CONTROLLER(Logitech, or even a PS4 or XBOX One with dongle).

So, in case you are wondering how are we gonna play the next UFC game, please consider that we will play it with CONTROLLERS.

Also... Every game that is on PS or XBOX is being build on a f***ing PC. So why on earth don't you release more PS4 or XBOX ONE games on PC.

You would get a ton of money from us and you WILL get a millions more fans and supporters.

Please, make the next UFC game for PC also and you will see how many of us will buy it.

Sincerely yours,

EXPLOSI70

Message 53 of 74 (8,644 Views)

★ Apprentice

For many years I have searched for a boxing game on the PC, but the computer says no. I have recently got interested in MMA, so I search for an MMA game on PC, but the computer says no. I must be one of a million people who have searched for an awesome fighting game on the PC and was left feeling disappointed. Seriously, why is this the case? My credit card is waiting.

Message 54 of 74 (8,539 Views)

★ Novice

Absolutely agreed, please bring UFC on PC!! Every few months I try to find some PC-port version of this game. I keep digging out Undisputed 2 to play on the PS3.

Definitely would buy UFC on PC.

Message 55 of 74 (8,088 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would Buy this on PC if it was available.  I don't get it why these dev's & publishers just stick with PlayStation & Xbox.

Message 56 of 74 (7,840 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Reason all the EA sports games steer away from PC is because people on the PC steal the games and consoles are money makers with way less theft. That aside it's not fair to people like me that hate consoles with a passion and spend tons on computer systems to see really nice graphics yet we can't get the new madden games since like 2008, none of the fight night boxing games. or now UFC. How about Microsoft and Sony make it so all games work on keyboard n mouse so the pc gamers come the way of the consoles and we all win? Free advice you're welcome!

Message 57 of 74 (6,041 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Everything you said was incorrect. Everyone on PC stealing ganes is factually incorrect. Why on earth would PC gamers leave a factually superior platform for a a factually inferior platform? Do you honestly think the only reason people come to PC is the input device and graphics? No. These aren't even the main reasons. Educate yourself.

Though that aside, the fact they haven't released it on PC is easily chalked up to EA currently being a grossly incompetent soulless corporate shell with no pride or artistic integrity. They think in money first, and everything else if people make enough of a fuss. Truly the face of one of the biggest problems in the gaming industry today, corporate greed.

Message 58 of 74 (5,638 Views)

★★ Novice

Wats the reason for this not being on pc ufc 4 also not available for pc this sucks so hard ea is not listening to us they clearly don't give a sht

Message 59 of 74 (5,426 Views)

★★★ Newbie

come on Ea sports developers think of all those kids who got a pc and their parents only got 1 tv that is for just watch and their parents say no video games on that tv and those kids dying for ufc to come on tv like can you guys please put it on pc im telling you everyone would be super happy 

Message 60 of 74 (5,305 Views)