Re: Can someone help me get back onto my ultimate championship

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can someone help me get back onto my ultimate championship

★★★ Newbie
I'm DIV 4 on ultimate championship so I have been playing it but since this update When I click on ultimate championship it says in order to access the online features for this title, all active users must be signed into PlayStation network and the EA servers. Visit http://ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information. So it won't let me play it now and then I done what it's told me to do and there was no help on my problem I then went on to my EA account and there was no help there Eva so I'm hoping now I've put it on here someone can help me.
Message 1 of 5 (1,679 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Roelandts92

Is it possible your PS+ subscription has expired?

Fully power cycle your console and router and retry.

Let us know here how you get on, thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (2,243 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Roelandts92

Is it possible your PS+ subscription has expired?

Fully power cycle your console and router and retry.

Let us know here how you get on, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (2,244 Views)

★ Apprentice
I have the same problem. I have tried everything the help adviser has told me to do and still no luck. Other online modes work fine just not ranked. Or at least can play one game before I cant get back into ranked championships. Please need help as this is the game I play the most.
Message 3 of 5 (1,410 Views)

You must be signed into EA servers UFC 3

★ Novice

I can't access online features in UFC 3 even though i am singed in with my PSN and EA account. I can play online all games from other companies, except EA. I checked my EA account in UFC 3,and it shows that i am logged in, i was also at EA website to check are  PSN and EA account linked, and they are. Can you help?

Message 4 of 5 (1,002 Views)

Re: You must be signed into EA servers UFC 3

★★★ Newbie

This is even happening to Xbox users, I’ve been having a problem with online play for weeks

Message 5 of 5 (911 Views)