lag in a online match

by taker19872

Original Post

lag in a online match

★★★ Newbie

i have a lot of lag online agains opponent ,  i lose every match on lag.

in fifa and in other games i have no lag at all and i have one of the best connections .. i have 150 mb download and 15 mb upload .

i lose every match because my opponent have lag ! also is the counter system a overpowered future , i am on the ground and try a move but every time the opponent counter the move !

Message 1 of 8 (6,533 Views)

Re: lag in a online match

Champion (Retired)

The game uses a p2p connection, so you might be lagging because your connection is too good and theirs not too good. 

Message 2 of 8 (6,493 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Most of the lag is from in game latency combined with no region lock. i play russians from the us all day

and denials and reversals , blocks  non of it works

they really ruined the game by taking out preemptive moves like fighters use in the REAL UFC

IN Real UFC a fighter will defend against a transition BEFORE the guy moves they know what the opponent is going to do and defend ahead of time

in this game its completely backwards. also there is no grapple advantage in Real UFC. and its not needed here either if you allow preemptive denials

supposedly bellator is making a MMA game thats out of this world. real time movements cant wait.

this circle filled latency laden game is a real joke 

Message 3 of 8 (6,484 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The guys who developed this game made way too many mistakes in the matchmaking dept..

The top three horrible mistakes they made:

1: No region lock.

2: Free matchmaking i.e if you're player level 80 you will in most cases get matched up against players up to 300 levels above your own, meaning they'll have the upper hand in terms of attributes and moves.

3: Microtransactions. Seriously? Microtransactions, in a game where SKILLS should be the only deciding factor?

I've seen some horrible beat'em up games in my time (I'm 38 and started gaming when i was about 7, you do the math), but this game is honestly -the- worst online fighter I've yet to come across. The one(s) in charge of making these horrible decisions needs to be fired, before they start working on the next UFC title. Disappointed

Message 4 of 8 (6,476 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

its voted the worst fighting game of 2016 lol

the delay is unforgivable the moves dont work 

they took out all the nice battles and quick reaction 

and turned it into some oddball lag fest where moves dont work anymore

Clinch is auto knock down or KO (most OP in the game BUT NOT IN REAL UFC)

and when did UFC fighters not be allowed to preemptively  defend themselves

thats training 101- know your opponent and dont let him get ............

in here you can do anything until he does or the denials dont work 

any game that moves consistently dont work is Broken

terrible game. but the 5 game changers love it lol 

Message 5 of 8 (6,464 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

[Comment Removed]

Thread was started 2016 and in UFC3 2018 there are still the same problems.. Whoever is in charge for decisions like these really hasn't ever played any online game in their entire life and needs to be fired ASAP! 

Message 6 of 8 (5,823 Views)

★ Novice

They are cheaters. They use lag switch either cable or modified controller.

They can pause the hole game if they want and restart roumd 1 when finish.... its totally unfair because noone gets banned for it Frown

Message 7 of 8 (3,450 Views)

Community Manager

This post is from 2016 so I'll be locking it down to avoid any more necroposting.

If you suspect another player of cheating, please use these reporting methods to notify our relevant teams in charge of instigating those reports.

Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example. 

AHQ Rules & Guidelines

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 8 (3,412 Views)