The Next icon does not even highlight for me to continue
Message 21 of 30 (4,628 Views)

Re: gameface problem

★★★★★ Newbie
still cant click next
Message 22 of 30 (3,954 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

well its been a problem on ufc 2 as well and still not fixed ? get to work and fix it what  waste of money , ripping us of like that

Message 23 of 30 (3,837 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i just bought ufc3 to find that the game face drag issue is still there , ive trying for a couple hours now and im done it doesnt work at all im upset because i really wanted to use my face but now i give up

Message 24 of 30 (3,692 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same issue on step three. I can zoom and rotate but i can not move the image to fit the grid. It will bot let me move on the next button is grey and wont let me go past step three.

Message 25 of 30 (3,107 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Agentheadshot123 crop your photo
Message 26 of 30 (2,445 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No offence @dirtyturbanater but:

1. it's been over a year since I posted

2. I already tried cropping but every time I did it would cut off part of my face because my face was most of the photo

Message 27 of 30 (2,424 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s better that someone else takes your picture but if your not at least 3 feet back from your camera and as centered as possible you wouldn’t be able to crop it anyways but I simply cropped mine I was 3 feet back no more no less but I got to the end and ea is having issues with the service anyways so I did some hard work for nothing 

Message 28 of 30 (2,417 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Literally still having the same problem. How do you not fix this issue already when its been  3 years? Come on EA this is truly disappointing 

Message 29 of 30 (2,292 Views)

Community Manager

@dirtyturbanater wrote:

It’s better that someone else takes your picture but if your not at least 3 feet back from your camera and as centered as possible you wouldn’t be able to crop it anyways but I simply cropped mine I was 3 feet back no more no less but I got to the end and ea is having issues with the service anyways so I did some hard work for nothing 

@dirtyturbanater 

Thank you for sharing what worked for you.

Since this post is 3 years old I'm going to lock it down to avoid further necroposting. If you still need help with Game Face and can't find a workaround fix in another post please create a new one. Be sure to list what steps you've taken, what browser's you've tried, and the camera you're using to upload your image.

Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example. 

AHQ Rules & Guidelines

Blueberry.png
Message 30 of 30 (1,558 Views)