Re: gameface problem

by Greenwango

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem but it won't even give me the option to skip past this. Ea you guys really let us down
Message 11 of 30 (4,957 Views)

★★ Novice

how do we skip it?

Message 12 of 30 (4,923 Views)

★ Novice

Everytime I click on sign on with origin, it always comes up with this internal server problem

Message 13 of 30 (4,765 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I can't move the photo around while trying to line up the face outlines this sucks EA FIX THIS SOON I WANT TO PUT MY FACE INTO UFC 2 AND FIFA 

Message 14 of 30 (4,453 Views)

★ Novice
I don’t get how EA hasn’t fixed any problems with this yet. It’s been out for years and still broken.
Message 15 of 30 (4,222 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What is the status on getting this fixed if I should start my career without gameface or wait
Message 16 of 30 (4,186 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Its been 2 years and you still have squashed the bug, come on
Message 17 of 30 (4,131 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It's 2018 UFC 3 and we still have this problem? Im just going to get a refund already

Message 18 of 30 (4,102 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi there, this is so far on from this post now but these issues are still not rectified? Come on EA, its 2018! I have tried on 3 PC's and a Laptop. Its not monitors or hardware, its your site! I thought what an amazing feature, I'll use that. Guess not......... 

Message 19 of 30 (3,845 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Poor service from such a huge international company,.... EVERYONE - Find them on facebook and complain, usually only way to get something actioned!  

Message 20 of 30 (3,844 Views)