gameface : error uploading your photos and gameface

by AlphaF3male1

Original Post

Re: ea gameface

★★ Novice

I also changed my display settings on my screen from 150 zoom to 100 and it worked no problem. I used Firefox. 

Message 51 of 63 (5,818 Views)

★★★ Novice

thanks. worked for me

Message 52 of 63 (5,680 Views)

Re: gameface : error uploading your photos and gameface

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue here! I tried so many times with so many pictures... it would be awesome if it could actually work!

Message 53 of 63 (5,291 Views)

★★ Novice

This has been my problem since i bought a brand new PC. My TV is 4K and i lowered the resolution to 1080p and the error disappeared, and it now works.

Message 54 of 63 (5,114 Views)

★ Novice

THIS WORKED FOR ME! THANK YOU!

Message 55 of 63 (4,870 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Change your monitor resolution to 1080(16:9) it will surely work

Message 56 of 63 (4,745 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@AlphaF3male1 And still the same issue in 2019 with UFC3
Message 57 of 63 (2,976 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had several problems with EA games in my life. Tried to get help from support. Wasted hours on live chat, exchanging emails. Was doing the dumbest stuff with hope to find the solution for my problems. Was asked to restart my pc hundreds of times. Their databse is full of the reports they asked me for and I SWEAR I have never get a constructive help. All I was receiving was copy past from the 'helper' manual.
A couple years ago I wanted to generate my face on the best ea invention called GameFace. I gave up, shortening my life by a couple of months due to anger it gave me.
And now. We are about to start 2020 and still there is a bunch of people who is facing the same problem!
Random things help people to fix this gameface. 
I tried every available browser. Tried every tip from the internet and my lovely support. Changed computer, screen, tv EVERYTHING. I started thinking my face is too ugly for that game so I tried pretty faces and still the same! 
I am super mad. But what is worse... the next time I will also buy FIFA or UFC or anything from them. What makes me depressed is that when I will be old I will be sitting on a chair waiting for death to come for me and I will think... What was it all for? I could live a few years longer...

Message 58 of 63 (2,904 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm a Chinese player. I have the same problem as you. I tried to send e-mail to American Art and electronics company, but it didn't work. I tried five different browsers, made a computer system, and switched the network. I can't even change a computer in the end, but the American Art and electronics company hasn't solved my problem

Message 59 of 63 (2,876 Views)

★★ Novice

Allright. Its almost 3years since this forum was created and still nothing... Great job EA. Btw i have the same issue 

Message 60 of 63 (2,780 Views)