Re: ea gameface

★★ Novice
me too
Message 42 of 63 (8,289 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@all

In the German version of Answer_HQ someone solved the same issue with changing the monitor to a normal one (usually he had a 4K flat TV connected). Somehow Gameface does not support every resolution. Also check if you use a special DPI in Windows, it should be 1:1 (100%) and not a scaled thing. Any special scaling in the brwoser should also be reset to 100% zoom. Then it might work - but maybe this solution does not work for everyone. But it is worth a shot.

Special thanks goes to @BozkurtKomando95 to find that out and sharing with us.

Message 43 of 63 (8,165 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

EA should be embarrassed that this is still an issue and have not addressed it what-so-ever. Either get rid of it altogether or fix it so that when all of us gamers buy your games hoping to put our likenesses into whatever game it is we enjoy, so we buy the game, go to that site, find the perfect pictures, get 2/3's finished when it says sorry error try again! I have tried this on 4 different web browsers. Sorry EA but It's not me, it's you.

Message 44 of 63 (8,011 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@SweetReaper83

Did you tried or checked what I wrote?

Sometimes it is hard for a programmer to calculate in every software and hardware constellation existing. Weird things can happen. I can tell you because I used to make websites and writing tools in c# .NET. You can do your best, but it will not be absolutely perfect.

Maybe they can fix it, but also sometimes you have to move on to other projects and can't look back.

So if what I wrote is doing the trick, just be glad that it does Wink

Best luck.

Message 45 of 63 (7,992 Views)

Re: gameface : error uploading your photos and gameface

★★★★★ Newbie

Doesn't work

Message 46 of 63 (7,894 Views)

Re: gameface : error uploading your photos and gameface

★ Novice

Confirmed doesn't work.

With how old this thread is, with no resolution, with nothing from EA saying anything about anything.... I can concur that I will be also playing Call of Duty.

Message 47 of 63 (7,787 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@Kelrycor:Thanks for the tip! It wouldn't work on my computer, then I saw your comment. I simply switched the resolution of my monitor from 4k to 1080p, and tried again, and it worked! My game face is ugly AF, but it worked! :P

Message 48 of 63 (7,342 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@WhiteFox27

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Sometimes this workarounds really help, even just changing the resolution of the monitor. Good to know that Standard smile

Message 49 of 63 (7,327 Views)

★ Novice

@Kelrycor

Thanks! It worked. I've messed up with my browser's zoom and it worked after I set it to back to 100%.

Message 50 of 63 (6,884 Views)