Message 31 of 63 (7,091 Views)

Re: gameface : error uploading your photos and gameface

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

> one of the top 10 world video game companies
> more than 4.8 billion usd yearly revenue
> more than 8800 employees
> can not fix the annoying bug for several years

> let's release another old game under the guise of a new one and sell it a second time! dear players, go f*ck with your problems, better buy more points and boxes!

EA is an example of a good company in past, that now mixes its players with a sh*t. They only need money, money, money, no support after that, pay and f*ck off. 
I will never buy your games again, the company with such disrespect to users should go broke.

Message 32 of 63 (7,078 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA PLS, LET ME PUT MY UGLY FACE TO UFC

Message 33 of 63 (7,008 Views)

★★ Novice

I have same f****ing problem! With release UFC2 also had the problem. Did EA help you?

Message 34 of 63 (7,001 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It really sucks when you buy almost every ea game go through the run around get all things on the picture close to perfect as i can get and still end up wasting my time because of error ive done everything just like the example even took 10 pics so i was same distance as the example and nothing is there something wrong or anything i can do to fix it this is one of the reasons i bought the game for a what seems to b useless feature
Message 35 of 63 (6,884 Views)

Re: ea gameface

★★★★★ Newbie

Same Here

Message 36 of 63 (6,771 Views)

Re: ea gameface

★★ Novice

I have the same exact issue. I see why EA does not have a support phone number... because they are unwilling to help. The only method of help they offer is to view the forums full of complaints for which there are no solutions. Thanks EA... you suck.

Message 37 of 63 (6,692 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

#metoo

Found this thread googling how to solve this problem. SURPRISE no one knows...cool.

Message 38 of 63 (6,624 Views)

★★★ Novice

its embarassing that they still have not fixed this.

Message 39 of 63 (6,554 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hate to admit I just wasted at least an hour of my time uploading photo's and trying to get the game face to work without any luck.  Now I'm left with a bunch of ugly selfies of myself saved to my desktop.  Thanks EA. 

Message 40 of 63 (6,377 Views)