Unable to connect to EA servers in UFC 2

by D0cta93

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to connect to EA servers in UFC 2

★★★ Newbie
If there is an EA moderator or someone who knows how to fix my problem that can help I need to know why I am not able to log into the EA servers on my Xbox one.. I just bought UFC 2 and it won't let me play any online matches and it gives no details on how to fix the problem?? Any suggestions..
Message 1 of 47 (15,136 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to connect to EA servers in UFC 2

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Please post your Xbox Live gamertag, I believe they will need it to fix the issue.

ADMIN EDIT: since we haven't received a reply from you I hope that it means that you've managed to resolved the issue. I will mark this post as resolved for now, but feel free to reach out to us again if you are in need of further assistance.

View in thread

Message 2 of 47 (17,924 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Please post your Xbox Live gamertag, I believe they will need it to fix the issue.

ADMIN EDIT: since we haven't received a reply from you I hope that it means that you've managed to resolved the issue. I will mark this post as resolved for now, but feel free to reach out to us again if you are in need of further assistance.

Message 2 of 47 (17,925 Views)

★★★ Newbie
All the profiles on my Xbox are doing it to, choiceacorn538, Tobekang, OutcastCosine99
Message 3 of 47 (14,577 Views)

★★★ Newbie
And it's only on UFC 2
Message 4 of 47 (14,576 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My gamer tag for xbox one is Gjam360 i havent been able to play an online match for a couple of weeks now. Ranked online match tells me couldn't connect to server try again also ultimate team says the same thing. 

Message 5 of 47 (14,523 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My gamertag is bbal4life
Message 6 of 47 (14,251 Views)

★ Novice
GT: s1l3ntb3ast09 won't let me go into UT says I'm not connected to EA servers it's been 4 days for me to play
Message 7 of 47 (14,054 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My gamertag is novaxbatman
Message 8 of 47 (14,006 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same problem on ps4, my gamer tag is VissA-
Message 9 of 47 (13,882 Views)

★ Novice
My gamertag is LowPriceBih