UFC2

by 1_SC_99_2

Original Post

UFC2

★★★ Newbie
The problem is with the game face. The eyebrows are wrong and not adjustable the haircut and the facial hair do not exist in the game only in gameface. And the actual face is completely different. How do i fix it?
The game face is perfect but when i am in the game I'm trying to download from game face and i end up with a random character.
Message 1 of 3 (971 Views)

EA Please help with Game Face

★ Novice

Hey EA, I have seen you help people with game face before and i was curious if you could do the same for me. I do not need help doing the process, I have done everything asked of people in past posts. I have tried everything the website just seems to be not working for me and loading my game face into EA. My pictures are perfect and my dots on my face are in the right place. I would just like for you to assist me by letting me send the pictures to you and you doing it for me like you have done for others before. I just spent 40 dollars on UFC 2 from your company and I would deeply appreciate you helping me with this.

Message 2 of 3 (788 Views)

Why won’t my game face upload?

★★★ Newbie
I made a game face and saved it and everything. However when I went to upload my face it said the same thing over and over again “loading failed please try again later”. I have seen many people post about this issue and I see things from over a year ago. EA please fix this you pay attention to everything but this issue. Can anyone help?
Message 3 of 3 (767 Views)