Re: UFC2 Live Events / Pick and Play achievements (not being supported)

by Executioner0

Original Post

UFC2 Live Events / Pick and Play achievements (not being supported)

★★★ Novice

How can I get the live events achievements now? There are two achievements tied to the pick and play events and this mode is not being supported since december 8. At the Technical support they have no answer, so I want to know how will I be able to get these achievements, the main reason I started playing this damn game.

Message 1 of 18 (7,100 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ahhhhhh bummer dude I was wandering what the hell the deal was I have all the acheivments on Xbox one I just bought a ps4 and because I love the game picked it up again mostly because the trophies hopefully this gets fixed soon because it's * and it's bad
Message 2 of 18 (6,965 Views)

★★★ Novice

They could fix this by letting one event open permenantly, so that every player can pick and play that one event at any time. I dont care about those rewards that come with it... I just want to 100% this game (achievements) and if they want to cut off the support for their games after only two years, then Im not so sure I will support any of their future titles if the life-span is only two years. 

Message 3 of 18 (6,948 Views)

★★ Novice
totally agree, im in the same case, only need that 2 damn fvking achievs, i missed the 218 but WTF the UFC 3 is not even realeased for stoping the support.
Message 4 of 18 (6,898 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Thats why I wont support UFC3 or any of their future releases... as I said they shut down one title so that another can be pushed after only two years of its release. If I would have known this before, I would have avoided UFC2. Im not even mad that this mode got turned off, its just that they did not let us know whats happening before hand.

Message 5 of 18 (6,874 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

It's enough to make you wanna cry, and I don't own this game as I already boycotted them after many such failures.

Message 6 of 18 (6,847 Views)

★★★ Newbie

is there no way for us to try and communicate with ea to open a permanent event 

Message 7 of 18 (6,833 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried... they (support) dont know when or even if there will be anything done with this mode. You can give it a try... all they said to me was to go on forums and ask other people that are as clueless as me. What kind of support/advice is that?  

Message 8 of 18 (6,806 Views)

Dot.: UFC2 Live Events / Pick and Play achievements (not being supported)

★★ Novice

achievements - one no bonus! - for one Live Event. It annoys missing last bonuses Frown Your faults Ea sport will improve the repair of ufc 220. I do not know when last. Only Ps 4.

Message 9 of 18 (6,728 Views)

★★★ Novice

Any update to this? It would be great to get support similar to Project Cars where the developers were busy working on the second game in the series, but went back and added more community events for players who were still supporting their product.

Message 10 of 18 (6,555 Views)