UFC2 - Can't Connect To Online Gameplay

by jakechildress220

Original Post

Re: Online not working

Champion (Retired)

@Jslaythetroof wrote:
Nothing works and I geuss all we can do is wait and hope it gets fixed I geuss

Have you called Sony and tried to get them to help? It sounds like something more is going on since a lot of people can play fine. There are lots who can't, but that could be an underlying issue with the system. Even a fresh install after setting your system back to factory not working is likely a hardware issue. Call EA and have them sign in to your account and see if the game works for them. I had to do this one time so they could see the issue for themselves. 

Message 41 of 98 (1,019 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Ok thanks I'll try that is the number just on the site?
Message 42 of 98 (1,013 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Jslaythetroof wrote:
Ok thanks I'll try that is the number just on the site?

Which number? Sony? 1 800 345 7669

Message 43 of 98 (1,011 Views)

★★★★ Novice
No I meant ea games I think I'll have a better chance with them
Message 44 of 98 (1,007 Views)

★★★ Novice
Please keep us updated man. This has been an issue for over 3 weeks now for me.
Message 45 of 98 (989 Views)

★★★ Novice
Also, if I initialize my PS4, I'll have to re download everything, correct? I'm worried that would take so long and I have a few games from the PS store that I bought. Would I be able to re download those for free?
Message 46 of 98 (1,022 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Jslaythetroof wrote:
No I meant ea games I think I'll have a better chance with them

Yeah, just use the customer support and ask them to try it. They are likely to help. If they can log into your account and play, it is your system. I had to actually have them do this with MOH. They actually got it fixed after that. If the support person won't do it, ask them to transfer you to someone who will. Sometimes you have to push, but if you do it right, things can work out. 

Message 47 of 98 (1,018 Views)

★★★ Novice

So I have now officially tried everything except for contacting EA/Sony. Even initializing my PS4. Now i have to re download all my games, and still can't play online.

Message 48 of 98 (1,006 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Coltsluck18 wrote:

So I have now officially tried everything except for contacting EA/Sony. Even initializing my PS4. Now i have to re download all my games, and still can't play online.

Do you have a friend with the game you trust enough to let you use your account on their console? It would be nice to see if they can play or not. Could be tied to your account. Could be tied to the game. Would be nice to know if it works on another system.

Message 49 of 98 (1,000 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same
Message 50 of 98 (996 Views)