★★★ Newbie

Xbox ONE

GT: The ViLiain

Wired (Have also tried wireless)

Downloaded

In-game Info:

All online modes

"Cannot find opponent."

I've tried openng the ports etc but it seems to just be a problem with my account as I switched accounts and got online just fine.

The problem is my ultimate team fighter is on this account.

Message 91 of 98 (2,845 Views)

Re: Online not working

★★★ Newbie

Ps4

Psn: Sentera 

Email: [edit: email address removed]

Wireless (I've also tried wired) 

Downloaded

Info; Online pvp isn't working, all other online aspects function properly. This is the 2nd time this has occurred and the only thing that worked last time was to delete all my saved data which is where I am yet again. I dint think it was right the 1st time to have to delete all 10 of my events, my finished career and all 22 fighters simply because i wanted to delete an ultimate team fighter. I really dont think its right to have to do it all over again with the addition of another ultimate team fighter (my last created fighter) That had attribute upgrades equipped from a 50000 pt fight pack.

The other accounts on my console are not affected.

Message 92 of 98 (2,830 Views)

Re: Online not working

★★★ Novice

The issue I was having of getting an error message every time I went online has FINALLY been resolved after the latest patch. I was unable to play any online matches for nearly 3 months before this was fixed. I hope it is fixed for anyone else who was having the same issue I was.

Message 93 of 98 (2,791 Views)

Re: UFC 2 online features aren't working

★★ Novice

I posted this in another thread. Try that. Also try power cycling your modem and router. A lot of times that is the issue. The modems get updates pushed to them, and like most updates you need to "restart". Unplug your modem and router. Leave the modem unplugged for at least a minute. If you have hi-speed that comes through a coax, make sure to remove that for a short while as well. Screw back on the coax. Plug your modem back in. Wait for it to fully ready up. This can take a couple minutes. Once it has fully readied up, you can plug your router back in. Make sure to wait for that to ready up as well. Then try it again. Usually changing your DNS servers can fix your problems, but power cycling your modem is always good to do anyways at least once a month.

Iv'e reset my modem and also unplugged it, Nothing has worked. I'm playing on Playstation 4, I could play online for the first 2-3 days after I got it.. then out of no where I can never connect to EA servers. Iv'e had a friend login from my account on his PS4 at his own house, using his own internet and same thing happend but his account seemed to be working fine. I dont get it man!

Message 94 of 98 (2,784 Views)

Re: UFC2 - Can't Connect To Online Gameplay

★★ Novice
I haven't been able to play online since the latest update.
In any online mode.
Ports were already forwarded. still are
Console reset multiple times.
Deleted profile
Uninstalled game.
Every solution they tell you I've done.
Still can't play.
Only this game though. None of the other 15 games I own. None of the other 6 EA games. Just ufc2 and since the last update
Message 95 of 98 (2,766 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same here buddy, I want a refund.

Message 96 of 98 (2,757 Views)

★★ Novice
Still having my problem with live event competition , sucks I've called got no where they send you info make you do all these test and still no results, problem is I can play everything in the game online EXCept commotion live,every time I click on its says event closed, had this game since it came out and am pissed going to return this *! Get no help or nothing
Message 97 of 98 (2,718 Views)

Re: Ea ufc 2 "failed to load session" online play

★★★ Newbie
i dont think youre banned
Message 98 of 98 (2,413 Views)