UFC2 - Can't Connect To Online Gameplay

by jakechildress220

Original Post

Accepted Solution

UFC2 - Can't Connect To Online Gameplay

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Haven't been able to play ufc 2 online in 5 days, my internet and all other games connect just fine so it's something on EA's half. Bought the game for 60$ and can't even play the mode I bought it for

Message 1 of 98 (21,811 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Online not working

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

UPDATE: We've recently patched the issues related to online gameplay such as Ranked matches. If you are currently still experiencing this issue then you are most likely experiencing general connection issues. To resolve these issues, please refer to the following articles:

Several guides for setting up online gameplay on your router can be found on portforward. Note that sometimes you are unable to make some of these changes yourself, in which case you will require the assistance of your internet provider.

Most important:

• Use a wired connection
  • Power cycle your console and router occasionally 
  • Make sure that Port 3659 is allowed by both your router and internet provider

Should you have any further questions then I would recommend to create a new thread so that we can have a look at the issue that you are experiencing.

View in thread

Message 57 of 98 (15,051 Views)

All Replies

Re: Ea ufc 2 "failed to load session" online play

EA DICE Team

@jakechildress220

Make sure that you use a wired connection. If you are already wired, then power cycle your console and router by turning them off and then momentarily removing them from the power for about give minutes. Afterwards, try the game again.

If the issue persists, please try the connection troubleshooting from the below article:

http://help.ea.com/en/article/online-ports-to-improve-your-ea-sports-ufc-2-connection/

Message 2 of 98 (21,679 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Im having trouble too as well and ive done every troubleshooting possible and its still not working. Help. What can i do now?
Message 3 of 98 (21,666 Views)

EA DICE Team

@tapout2javier

To clarify:

• Have you tried a wired connection?
  • Have you power cycled your console and router?
  • Have you either enabled UPNP, or port forwarding on your router? Please check portforward.com if you need assistance with these steps.

If that does not resolve your problem, then please contact your internet provider as I don't have further connection troubleshooting steps available.

Message 4 of 98 (21,650 Views)

★★ Novice
Hello , just wandering if you have solved the failed to load session? I'm having the same problem. Thanks
Message 5 of 98 (21,636 Views)

★★ Novice
Any luck on fixing failure to load? Thanks
Message 6 of 98 (21,628 Views)

EA DICE Team

@JNA2915

I have received no user confirmations after my latest reply. What happens when you follow the steps in in that same reply?

Message 7 of 98 (21,612 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thats not the problem other online mode works fine except ranked match. I tested my brothera profile on my ps4 and it works but on my profile, it doesn't. Hell i even when to my little brothers house to test it on his ps4 and it still doesn't work. He can play ranked match on his profile on his ps4 but not mine. Is it possible i got banned from playing ranked match since i quit 2 matches? It wasnt my fault. The game got stuck in between rounds and i had no choice but to quit those matches
Message 8 of 98 (21,582 Views)

★★ Novice
I had this problem with the first UFC . I sure hope its not because u quit 2 matches because that's some bs. I'm starting to get irritated by not being able to play online
Message 9 of 98 (21,552 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Where u able to play the first one online eventually?
Message 10 of 98 (21,544 Views)