UFC Gamplay and Customization feedback and suggestions

by flamonkes

Original Post

UFC Gamplay and Customization feedback and suggestions

★★★ Newbie

I have been a fan of the UFC game from when it first came out on the PS3. I have been playing this game for a while and there's some things that I would like to see improved and added to the game. Firstly I'd like to see better custom features, such as more hair options, tattoos, skin imperfections/scars and more face templates to work with. I The face templates were forced to use are abnormal and I hate to say ugly but I lack a better expression at the moment. In the older UFC games we were able to give our character scars and imperfections and I would love to see that brought back. Also more fighting styles and moves would be nice. Secondly career mode in UFC2 isnt as cool and interesting as UFC. I'd love to see a better story and those clips with my favourite UFC fighters. Lastly bring back pride! That was the best thing i have ever seen added into a UFC game. I loved fighting in pride it was so much fun. I love this game and I'd really like to see it be improved to its fullest potential. 

Message 1 of 1 (586 Views)