UFC 2 NOT INSTALLING

by xx-mak-ksa-xx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

UFC 2 NOT INSTALLING

★★★ Newbie

SO I BOUGHT UFC 2 FROM THE PSN STORE AND I WAITED A LONG TIME FOR IT TO DOWNLOAD AND WHEN IT FINALLY WAS DONE I START THE GAME AND I ONLY HAVE KNOCKOUT MODE AND ROBBIE LAWLER AND RORY MACDONALD TO CHOOSE FROM  AND ITS STUCK AT (2 % INSTALLING)

HELP !

Message 1 of 8 (26,106 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: UFC 2 NOT INSTALLING

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@mafaiq @xx-mak-ksa-xx

A small correction to my earlier statement: while the game is still installing or downloading, not all game modes will be available. Once the installation is complete you will have access to the full game.

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (30,965 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@xx-mak-ksa-xx

Your best bet is to hover over UFC 2 in the PS4 main menu and select Options. From there, choose Delete and then download the game again.

Message 2 of 8 (26,060 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I also have the same problem. At first it was stuck at 84%. I deleted and downloaded again and now its stuck at 1%.
Message 3 of 8 (26,003 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I checked the system applications management and it states that another 16gb worth of content is being downloaded at the background?
Message 4 of 8 (26,002 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@mafaiq @xx-mak-ksa-xx

A small correction to my earlier statement: while the game is still installing or downloading, not all game modes will be available. Once the installation is complete you will have access to the full game.

Message 5 of 8 (30,966 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My one is at 30℅ and has not change ever since
Message 6 of 8 (23,604 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@jarrodred123 wrote:
My one is at 30℅ and has not change ever since

Probably going to have to restart the download. Start the download, then turn your PS4 or XB1 off to download the game. This is actually better since you are directing all the resources to the download. I always turn off my system during game downloads. Seems much faster. Probably just in my head, but I do know it is quicker. I believe they even suggest it. 

Message 7 of 8 (23,578 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi there I’ve tried this 3 times now and still the same
Message 8 of 8 (6,158 Views)