UFC, trophy 'in the spotlight' not unlocking

by 2e2914d62995b0c422b9b43277e2c768

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Whole Crew trophy/ Acheivement not unlocking

★★★ Newbie

After completing five fights with each of the featured fighters in ranked championships, the trophy still did not pop. Does any one else have this issue? or could tell me how they unlocked this? 

Message 1 of 6 (1,906 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Whole Crew trophy/ Acheivement not unlocking

EA UFC Team

"The Whole Crew" & "All in a Day's Work" trophy/achievements sometimes won't unlock after meeting the requirements. The current work around is to play an additional game in the same mode after meeting the requirement. We're looking into fixing this one on a future patch.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (2,295 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

Since opening day, I have used every character multiple times each day.  Not one time did the trophy unlock.  I think it has something to do with me deleting a character on day 1.  Maybe the game somehow doesn't account for that missing character.  If EA wants to research it, Tinsel Ninja PS4.

Message 2 of 6 (1,851 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Nevermind!  It's the non-CAF in Ranked Championships.  Use all of them once and then use one, one more time.

Message 3 of 6 (1,843 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@NeechAveh wrote:

Nevermind!  It's the non-CAF in Ranked Championships.  Use all of them once and then use one, one more time.

Works for me! thanks for that hint. But I still think that the trophy is broken somehow

Message 4 of 6 (1,841 Views)

EA UFC Team

"The Whole Crew" & "All in a Day's Work" trophy/achievements sometimes won't unlock after meeting the requirements. The current work around is to play an additional game in the same mode after meeting the requirement. We're looking into fixing this one on a future patch.

Message 5 of 6 (2,296 Views)

UFC, trophy 'in the spotlight' not unlocking

Hi, for some reason me and a couple of people I know are currently experiencing difficulties unlocking the trophy linked to uploading a highlight reel to the fighternet, I have tried restarting my game and making more than one highlight reel and still nothing.

Message 6 of 6 (1,387 Views)