Ranked championships down

by XxSMITHxFORCExX

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ranked championships down

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have not been able to play ranked championships since last week. It says unable to load. I've done everything I've reset my PlayStation multiple times, reset the Internet, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Nothing works and it is very disappointing. 60 dollars gone to waste so far.

I have talked on the phone several times and this issue still hasn't been resolved. I haven't even been given an answer as to why I can't play ranked championships. 

*Edited rude for content*

Message 16 of 203 (23,971 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ranked championships down

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Update:

In order to fix this issue for players we need the following:

• Platform:

• Gamertag/PSN ID:

*Threads have been merged. Marking as a solution for increased visibility.*

View in thread

Message 25 of 203 (26,204 Views)

All Replies

Can not play EA UFC 2 Online

★★★ Newbie
Bought EA UFC 2 on the release date. And till this day, I still can not play any online games. Quick match, knockout mode, ultimate team and Ect... What is the problem here?
Message 1 of 203 (23,497 Views)

Re: Can not play EA UFC 2 Online

★★★ Newbie
Same for me, every other game i have works perfectly online, but i havent been able to play ufc 2 online once
Message 2 of 203 (23,448 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I was able to play online ranked match until last night. I can't play anymore for some reason. It wont let me go in
Message 3 of 203 (23,428 Views)

★ Novice

im ready to sell this * game already, i have played 85 matches online and all of sudden i cant find one match anymore, what a joke i payed £50 for this

Message 4 of 203 (23,413 Views)

It does not allow me to play Ranked play only non-rank and with frei...

★ Novice

Does not allow me to play ranked, I can go everything else but when I try ranked it comes up with this message '' Unable to perform the requested operation. Please try again later.'' 

It has said this for 12 hours so it might be a serious problem... 

Message 5 of 203 (23,732 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Any luck ye?
Message 6 of 203 (23,302 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Any luck yet?
Message 7 of 203 (23,303 Views)

Cant play ranked championship mode PS4

★★★ Newbie

On launch day i could play Ranked Championship mode online pS4 but now i cant.  All other categories of play work except that but i see my friends online able to get into it.  Can someone help me with this?  When i hit the button it says cant connect please try again later.

ps. My internet connection is excellent and allows me to enter ultimate team mode and quick unranked match online with no problem.

Message 8 of 203 (23,147 Views)

Re: Cant play ranked championship mode PS4

★★★★ Novice
Dude me too since Thursday night!! I dont know whats going on. By any chance did u quit any fights when u played online ranked match?
Message 9 of 203 (23,140 Views)