Can't Play Online Ranked

by Brainstew22

Original Post

Re: Cant play ranked championship mode PS4

★★★★ Novice

Same it's BS... Had my first 16 ranked fights yesterday morning then at 3PM it stopped working and hasn't let me back on since. Every other online mode works.

Message 10 of 203 (3,670 Views)

Re: It does not allow me to play Ranked play only non-rank and with frei...

★★★★ Novice

Likewise. It seems like the Ranked Championships data may have gotten corrupted during communicating with the server after a fight or something, either my last or second last opponent DNF'd against me and it's not been working since. On the menu screens it displays a '-' for my division, where it previously said '2'. Then if I click on the mode, I get the very same 'Unable to perform the requested operation. Please try again later' message.

Message 11 of 203 (4,261 Views)

Ea ufc2 online

★★★ Newbie
I cant seem to play online Championships....help please ?
Message 12 of 203 (3,689 Views)

Re: Ea ufc2 online

★★★ Novice
Same issue here. Ufc 1 worked fine for me but ufc 2 doesn't. Can't connect to ea servers or fighnet. I've factory reset, opened ports, power cycled, reinstalled, well yeah u get the point. Unfortunately this is EA and we will never get a solution. Enjoy the last bit of money you'll ever see from me eaids!
Message 13 of 203 (3,661 Views)

Re: Can not play EA UFC 2 Online

★★★ Novice
This is an EA game. You will not get help now, or ever. There's a reason they win the *tiest game studio award every year. I just wish I didn't get convinced to buy it by a mate (with BTW has the same issues as me). Learn from it, because I sure will. Never buying an EAids game again, ever.
Message 14 of 203 (3,777 Views)

Re: Ranked championships not working ps4

★★★★ Novice

I feel the same man... It's the only mode I have any desire to play, certainly until the game has a greater ownership among my friends anyway, and it won't let me. If stuff like this continues however, I can't even see them bothering.

Message 15 of 203 (4,348 Views)

Little help here

★★★ Newbie
Won't allow me to play in ranked championship mode
Message 17 of 203 (4,316 Views)

Can't Play Online Ranked

★★★★★ Novice

Ever since last night I get the error message "Unable to perform the requested operation. Please try again later." whenever I attempt to play online ranked. I can play Ultimate Team perfectly fine and I have friends that are playing ranked no problem...

Message 18 of 203 (4,688 Views)

Re: Can't Play Online Ranked

★★★★★ Novice

48 hours,  still not working, still no reply.

Message 19 of 203 (4,661 Views)

Re: Ranked championships down

★★★ Newbie

I have been on the phone with customer support a few times now and none of those solutions worked. My connection is fine this problem just started a week ago as I've had the game since it came out.

Message 20 of 203 (4,366 Views)