Live Events - what now?

by Julexn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Live Events - what now?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I have accurate question here. I saw that live events does not updating due to real UFC events...

Don't Ya guyz miss the bet and bonus fight options for earnning freebiee fightpacks?
C'mon...

Message 1 of 14 (3,882 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Live Events - what now?

★★★★ Apprentice

Forget it!

View in thread

Message 14 of 14 (4,071 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Are they ending support for live events?! How can I get the achievements now? I hope they will make a live event for UFC219.

Message 2 of 14 (3,765 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I think that is frozen for good :/

Message 3 of 14 (3,750 Views)

★★★ Novice

Let's hope not, they should find some kind of solution to fix this...

Message 4 of 14 (3,686 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Nope mate! It looks like they would not support this feature anymore... and iam strongly sure that is about UFC3... :/ and its not right

Message 5 of 14 (3,661 Views)

★★ Novice
I only need that 2 achievments, for end the game, im very upset if they dont make more live events, they must fix it
Message 6 of 14 (3,627 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Best Reason

Good reason is players count

Message 7 of 14 (3,606 Views)

★★★ Novice

"Good reason is players count"

What do you mean??

Message 8 of 14 (3,394 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I mean... "This online players counter's value it's a bunch of people who still playing and stop supporting Live Event will be not right."
Now it's dead... :/

Message 9 of 14 (3,385 Views)

★★★ Novice

EA wants to either undercut players from UFC2 and force them into UFC3 or they want to force their man power from UFC2 to UFC3, either way I hate them for it. They (EA) will do this when UFC4 will come out, UFC3 will be undercut. I wanted to play UFC2 for a bit longer since I started in december but them cutting away online modes (and now I cant 100% achievements) makes me so mad that I wont play anything from EA until they will do a turn-around. I was suppose to review UFC3, but I turned it down a week ago and let some other sucker deal with that *.

Message 10 of 14 (3,365 Views)