Hitting buttons not working

by ipaustin1234

Original Post

Re: Hitting buttons not working

Champion (Retired)

@scotsgeoff wrote:

Went to update controller, but said it was fully updated; I 'updated' anyway.

Still, the same problems: buttons working intermittiently (incl RB) - it seems to be worse

on one particular character though.

How many CAF slots do you have filled? I am hearing that 18 or more (I think) is messing with the game. 

Message 11 of 40 (6,931 Views)

★★ Novice

I did update the controller and it is still messed up i don't know what to do

Message 12 of 40 (6,924 Views)

★★ Novice

clinch is good ground is good but just stand up fighting is broken i just cant press any buttons

Message 13 of 40 (6,922 Views)

★★ Novice
Same here guys ^^^^
Message 14 of 40 (6,902 Views)

Can't Kick ,Punch or block

★★ Newbie
The game randomly doesn't let me do anything, can't kick, punch or block. All I can do is move.

It's not my controller , I have tried with other controllers and I get the same problem . Anyone else having these issues ?
Message 15 of 40 (6,910 Views)

Re: Can't Kick ,Punch or block

★★★ Newbie
im with u bro, did u fix it? if so how?
Message 16 of 40 (6,782 Views)

★★★ Newbie
how do u check? im having the same issue.
Message 17 of 40 (6,779 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I don't know if y'all figured it out yet, but it's been happening to me as well. I just figured out that if I press either analog stick, it seems to unjam my buttons. I've done it multiple times and it's worked every time.
Message 18 of 40 (32,214 Views)

Re: Can't Kick ,Punch or block

★★ Novice
Try pressing either analog button whenever it happens.
Message 19 of 40 (6,727 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
High, guys I don't know if you have fixed you issues but I solved mine and was nothing to do with the game or my x1......This fault is happening because your controller's are the old one's (day ones) I went out and brought a new 1 which looks different underneath to my other old 1(not an elite pad btw) and when I went to play ufc it was perfect and been winning fighting and losing fairly ever since lol hope this helps as it's definitely the cause for me I should of told u guys stright away but forgot soz
Message 20 of 40 (6,723 Views)